Just another tagalong C-Lister!
Rich80105
2024-06-18 10:59:23 UTC
NZ PM Luxon calls business leaders on Labour-led delegations as
“tagalongs” and “C-List”.

Think back:
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Tony
2024-06-18 21:46:26 UTC
Post by Rich80105
NZ PM Luxon calls business leaders on Labour-led delegations as
“tagalongs” and “C-List”.
There you are - that is another lie. He did not say that.
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been used.
David Goodwin
2024-06-18 22:40:25 UTC
In article <***@ue.ph>, ***@orcon.net.nz
says...
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
NZ PM Luxon calls business leaders on Labour-led delegations as
?tagalongs? and ?C-List?.
There you are - that is another lie. He did not say that.
To my surprise, he did actually say it. Recording from NewstalkZB here:
https://twitter.com/benmackey/status/1802888424841785606
Tony
2024-06-18 23:59:30 UTC
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
NZ PM Luxon calls business leaders on Labour-led delegations as
?tagalongs? and ?C-List?.
There you are - that is another lie. He did not say that.
https://twitter.com/benmackey/status/1802888424841785606
He was referring to the entire delegation., Rich was specifically referring to
business leaders. A typical political tactic by Rich.
David Goodwin
2024-06-19 00:58:46 UTC
In article <part1of1.1.NCxpH7#h$***@ue.ph>, ***@orcon.net.nz
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
NZ PM Luxon calls business leaders on Labour-led delegations as
?tagalongs? and ?C-List?.
There you are - that is another lie. He did not say that.
https://twitter.com/benmackey/status/1802888424841785606
He was referring to the entire delegation., Rich was specifically referring to
business leaders. A typical political tactic by Rich.
The business leaders in the delegations being referred to as C-List by
luxon?

Luxon seems to be considering the entire delegations C-List *because* of
the business leaders that were in them. I'll admit the audio is fairly
poor - Luxon isn't talking very loudly for whatever reason. But this is
what I could make out:

"I felt a lot of our delegations ... the few that we did do in the last
six years compared to when I would go with Key on a few of them um had
just got very watered down to sort of the C-List really and this is why
I want the A-List being there and I want businesses that can do business
in Japan and have interests in Japan and its a key part of their
business strategy going forward, being on the trip not just um tagalongs
Post by Tony
Tony
2024-06-19 03:01:17 UTC
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
[...]
Let me repeat. I agree, and have already stated, that Luxon is referring to the
entire delegation. Rich only mentioned business leaders who make up only "part"
of the delegation. That ploy by Rich is a deliberate attempt to deceive and is
typical of him and other amateur political hacks.
I have mentioned before that my English tends to be precise, some might say
literal - well I am not going to change that, it is a strength and not a
weakness. Rich meant to deceive and seems to have achieved that with you, with
respect. I called him out and you fell for his deception, mayhap!
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Rich80105
2024-06-19 03:37:54 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
NZ PM Luxon calls business leaders on Labour-led delegations as
?tagalongs? and ?C-List?.
There you are - that is another lie. He did not say that.
https://twitter.com/benmackey/status/1802888424841785606
He was referring to the entire delegation., Rich was specifically referring to
business leaders. A typical political tactic by Rich.
I only said that because of what Luxon actually said - he referred to
business leaders, and in consequence so did Jason Walls the Newstalk
ZB journalist.
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
The business leaders in the delegations being referred to as C-List by
luxon?
Luxon seems to be considering the entire delegations C-List *because* of
the business leaders that were in them. I'll admit the audio is fairly
poor - Luxon isn't talking very loudly for whatever reason. But this is
"I felt a lot of our delegations ... the few that we did do in the last
six years compared to when I would go with Key on a few of them um had
just got very watered down to sort of the C-List really and this is why
I want the A-List being there and I want businesses that can do business
in Japan and have interests in Japan and its a key part of their
business strategy going forward, being on the trip not just um tagalongs
Let me repeat. I agree, and have already stated, that Luxon is referring to the
entire delegation.
Listen again - Luxon repeatedly referred to the Business delegation,
and also said that he wanted business people that could get immediate
results from their inclusion. Now you may think that he was referring
to the politicians (himself?) or to the public servants, or to the
journalists, but none of those are expected to secure business deals
while on the trip - just listen again, Tony; and you may then wish to
apologise.
Post by Tony
Rich only mentioned business leaders who make up only "part"
of the delegation. That ploy by Rich is a deliberate attempt to deceive and is
typical of him and other amateur political hacks.
I have mentioned before that my English tends to be precise, some might say
literal - well I am not going to change that, it is a strength and not a
weakness. Rich meant to deceive and seems to have achieved that with you, with
respect. I called him out and you fell for his deception, mayhap!
No deception - I cannot hear any implication that the politicians,
journalists or public servants on that trip were "C-listers" as you
imply.
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Tony
2024-06-19 04:59:48 UTC
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Rich only mentioned business leaders who make up only "part"
of the delegation. That ploy by Rich is a deliberate attempt to deceive and is
typical of him and other amateur political hacks.
I have mentioned before that my English tends to be precise, some might say
literal - well I am not going to change that, it is a strength and not a
weakness. Rich meant to deceive and seems to have achieved that with you, with
respect. I called him out and you fell for his deception, mayhap!
No deception - I cannot hear any implication that the politicians,
journalists or public servants on that trip were "C-listers" as you
imply.
You are lying still. The context is clear to all except political idiots like
you.
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Rich80105
2024-06-19 10:21:46 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 04:59:48 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been used.
See:
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/519976/watch-prime-minister-christopher-luxon-defends-c-list-comments
and then later:
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/520010/c-list-delegation-member-every-nz-company-on-that-trip-wants-to-make-the-most-of-it
and then later this evening Radio New Zealand re[ported that Luxon had
apologised for some of his comments - that will doubtless become
available later . . .
Tony
2024-06-19 19:59:15 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been used.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/519976/watch-prime-minister-christopher-luxon-defends-c-list-comments
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/520010/c-list-delegation-member-every-nz-company-on-that-trip-wants-to-make-the-most-of-it
and then later this evening Radio New Zealand re[ported that Luxon had
apologised for some of his comments - that will doubtless become
available later . . .
Unimpressive. What I wrote is correct, You are still searching for something of
value to add.
Rich80105
2024-06-19 23:51:38 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been used.
The story continues:
Tony
2024-06-20 02:27:00 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been used.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/520010/c-list-delegation-member-every-nz-company-on-that-trip-wants-to-make-the-most-of-it
You are still deliberately misunderstanding what Luxon actually said, and you
are wasting bandwidth.
Rich80105
2024-06-20 03:04:15 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been used.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/520010/c-list-delegation-member-every-nz-company-on-that-trip-wants-to-make-the-most-of-it
You are still deliberately misunderstanding what Luxon actually said, and you
are wasting bandwidth.
Posted in another thread, but more relevant here:
https://x.com/rugbyintel/status/1803478848987865317
Tony
Which changes nothing. I am still correct and you are still politicking.
Rich80105
2024-06-20 09:49:00 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Business leaders accompanying Hipkins' trade delegation to China
last
year included the CEO of Air New Zealand and the chairs of Fonterra
and Sealord.
Irrelevant since Luxon did not say what you stated.
But then, lies are all you have once your sarcasm tipple has been
used.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/520010/c-list-delegation-member-every-nz-company-on-that-trip-wants-to-make-the-most-of-it
You are still deliberately misunderstanding what Luxon actually said, and you
are wasting bandwidth.
https://x.com/rugbyintel/status/1803478848987865317
Which changes nothing. I am still correct and you are still politicking.
The self-delusion is strong . . . . So all I am saying to you is
that these are two videos that demonstrate an ability to smile even
when, at the end of the day, he still appears to have nearly half a
mind left to smile while making a fool of himself - your kind of guy,
Tony!
https://x.com/i/status/1802950615892685178
https://x.com/i/status/1803277905545371995
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQeNn2RaIAAaWkM?format=png&name=small
Tony
2024-06-20 20:47:32 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
says...
Post by Rich80105
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by David Goodwin
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
[...]
You are correct, your self delusion is really strong - I would say
all-powerful. It drives your every mistake and abusiveness.
You are however still completely off topic.
I was correct, you are politicking.