Some Links for a Saturday
Rich80105
2024-06-21 23:23:49 UTC
https://x.com/therecount/status/1803802937715495213

https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803941757924839536

https://x.com/rugbyintel/status/1803977755081732194

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/rod-emmersons-cartoons-week-of-june-17-23/ZL66D5EIRNBK7HULB5CTP7GEQY/

https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803935121260814645
Crash
2024-06-22 01:26:58 UTC
Post by Rich80105
https://x.com/therecount/status/1803802937715495213
https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803941757924839536
https://x.com/rugbyintel/status/1803977755081732194
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/rod-emmersons-cartoons-week-of-june-17-23/ZL66D5EIRNBK7HULB5CTP7GEQY/
https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803935121260814645
If you cannot be bothered to post an opinion that these articles
support I cant be bothered to read them. I am certainly not short of
websites to keep up with current affairs.
Crash McBash
Rich80105
2024-06-22 02:45:29 UTC
Post by Crash
Post by Rich80105
https://x.com/therecount/status/1803802937715495213
https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803941757924839536
https://x.com/rugbyintel/status/1803977755081732194
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/rod-emmersons-cartoons-week-of-june-17-23/ZL66D5EIRNBK7HULB5CTP7GEQY/
https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803935121260814645
If you cannot be bothered to post an opinion that these articles
support I cant be bothered to read them. I am certainly not short of
websites to keep up with current affairs.
That is entirely up to you, Crash - some are more amusing than
informative, and they cover a range of issues. You probably could have
seen two or three of them in the time it took you to write your post.
Tony
And you could have wasted less time by not posting at all.
Rich80105
2024-06-22 11:07:17 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jun 2024 04:09:35 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Post by Crash
Post by Rich80105
https://x.com/therecount/status/1803802937715495213
https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803941757924839536
https://x.com/rugbyintel/status/1803977755081732194
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/rod-emmersons-cartoons-week-of-june-17-23/ZL66D5EIRNBK7HULB5CTP7GEQY/
https://x.com/publicaddress/status/1803935121260814645
If you cannot be bothered to post an opinion that these articles
support I cant be bothered to read them. I am certainly not short of
websites to keep up with current affairs.
That is entirely up to you, Crash - some are more amusing than
informative, and they cover a range of issues. You probably could have
seen two or three of them in the time it took you to write your post.
And you could have wasted less time by not posting at all.
that is true of all posts, but perhaps especially your posts Tony -
you are again off topic and rude. I suspect nevertheless that you
found at least some parts of the material at those links amusing.
Tony
2024-06-22 20:38:37 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
Post by Crash
Post by Rich80105
[...]
No, I read none of them. I am not rude, merely honest. You are abusive, a
defamer, and liar. (no doubt you have other awful habits too, I dread to think).
Off topic? Not at all, your comprehension skills are typical of a political
hack.