Willy's Guide to where Covid variants come from
Willy Nilly
2024-08-05 21:59:51 UTC
Willy presents a very succint guide to Covid variants:

As with Marek's chickens, viruses mutate to adapt to vaccination.
Thus the mindless Covid jabs are inducing the Covid coronavirus to do
the same. But there are about 50 coronaviruses (flu's & colds)
around, and all of them are interested to adapt to the new environment
of billions of jabbed people. Thus in 2021, the first year of jabdom,
Covid adapted with the Delta variant.

But in 2022 came the Omicron variant which completely displaced Delta.
Where did it come from? Ignore all those charts, it was actually a
completely different coronavirus which successfully adapted to jabdom,
and pushed Delta out. So the orignal Covid strain was dead or merged
after this.

Now in 2024, we have the new JN.1 variant which has completely
displaced Omicron. And it's the same story, it is a completely
different coronavirus which has successfully adapted to jabdom.
Specifically, it has adapted to the new hybrid jab, which created a
new and different jabbed environment, and so opened the door to the
different coronavirus. Yes, JN.1 is a *direct consequence* of the new
hybrid jab.

Now, Omicron was more contagious than Delta. But JN.1's advantage is
that it is more virulent than Omicron. In this way they replace each
other. As with the chickens, the jabs are making the virus more
virulent. We are actually tracking the chickens in time frame, it
took 7 years for the first chicken vaccines to turn Marek's disease
10% fatal, and another 30 years for the modified vaccines to turn
Marek's disease into 100% fatal. We're on our way, whee !!

The way Marek's disease is handled today is that the poultry
industries vaccinate the chickens in the egg before they hatch. And
just a few weeks ago I read a moronic woman scientist saying we may
need to vaccinate fetuses in the womb to surmount all the new diseases
arising. Make no mistake, our scientists are causing all these
troubles. When will people wake up? I fear never.
Gordon
2024-08-05 23:01:48 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
As with Marek's chickens, viruses mutate to adapt to vaccination.
Thus the mindless Covid jabs are inducing the Covid coronavirus to do
the same. But there are about 50 coronaviruses (flu's & colds)
around, and all of them are interested to adapt to the new environment
of billions of jabbed people. Thus in 2021, the first year of jabdom,
Covid adapted with the Delta variant.
But in 2022 came the Omicron variant which completely displaced Delta.
Where did it come from? Ignore all those charts, it was actually a
completely different coronavirus which successfully adapted to jabdom,
and pushed Delta out. So the orignal Covid strain was dead or merged
after this.
As I understand it the Omicron strain came from the orginial strain. It was
not mutated from the Delta strain but from the orginal strain. For some 20
months the Omicron strain had been in hiding despite all the interest at the
time.
Willy Nilly
2024-08-05 23:55:01 UTC
Post by Gordon
Post by Willy Nilly
But in 2022 came the Omicron variant which completely displaced Delta.
Where did it come from? Ignore all those charts, it was actually a
completely different coronavirus which successfully adapted to jabdom,
and pushed Delta out. So the orignal Covid strain was dead or merged
after this.
As I understand it the Omicron strain came from the orginial strain. It was
not mutated from the Delta strain but from the orginal strain. For some 20
months the Omicron strain had been in hiding despite all the interest at the
time.
To repeat, "Ignore all those charts". Omicron has been definitively
traced back to 2017 when it had a somewhat different profile, as
"Ethical Skeptic" documented last year, and no reason why it doesn't

Willy's Guide is not a recapitulation of the official version, as you
should know by now. Willy's Guide is a new and revealing paradigm.