Greens faking it again
Willy Nilly
2024-06-23 23:00:23 UTC
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/519856/dogs-love-racing-winston-peters-won-t-rush-decision-on-greyhound-racing-ban

The Greens are pretending to care about greyhounds' welfare, so they
want to close down dog racing. Winston is telling them to go take a
hike but will consider it later.

The thing is, dog racing is just a stalking-horse for the *true*
Greens' target, which is horse racing. If they can get any sort of
government buy-in to their hypocritical anti-dog-racing arguments, and
actually get it closed down, then they'll immediately redirect those
bought-in arguments to bear upon the horse racing industry which has
been their true target all along. Hypocritical Greens -- such a
surprise that commies are hypocritical, right?

Now I have no love for dog racing at all, I think greyhounds are ugly,
the sport is ugly and seedy, and I'd personally be happy to see it
disappear. However now it's unknowingly become an important defense
point for horse racing. It's better for the commies to throw all
their energy against the dogs than against their true target, the
horses. So dog racing should be defended for that reason.
Mutley
2024-06-24 22:20:15 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
[...]
Yes the dogooder want to close down dog racing and once that's done
horse racing is next on their target. I wonder if shoplifting or
migrant exploitation is also a target for them.
Rich80105
2024-06-24 23:08:22 UTC
Post by Mutley
Post by Willy Nilly
[...]
Aaah, the old extrapolate to stupidity . . . next you will be claiming
that Nat/ACT want to band human running races because strained muscles
are causing injury and increasing work for hospitals.

Dog racing is only allowed in 6 countries around the world, because of
the high death rate for competing dogs. Horse racing does have fatal
accidents, but at a much lower rate - do you want horse races banned,
Mutley?
Gordon
2024-06-25 00:27:14 UTC
Post by Rich80105
Post by Mutley
Post by Willy Nilly
[...]
How about we ban human racing for those drugged with the Covid vaccine? Seem
to be more than a few fatal cases, high death rates.