Inflation
Add Reply
Tony
2024-10-15 22:00:39 UTC
Down to 2.2%.
Best result for 3 years.
Gordon
2024-10-16 01:08:10 UTC
Post by Tony
Down to 2.2%.
Best result for 3 years.
Another crisis over, no more living costs crisis in the head lines, Back to
the climate emergency.
Tony
Yes and the next artificially created pandemic!
Rich80105
What are you talking about, Tony?
Tony
Work on it little boy and you will achieve a tiny bit of enlightenment.
Gordon
2024-10-17 01:54:33 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Gordon
Post by Tony
Down to 2.2%.
Best result for 3 years.
Another crisis over, no more living costs crisis in the head lines, Back to
the climate emergency.
Yes and the next artificially created pandemic!
What are you talking about, Tony?
Work on it little boy and you will achieve a tiny bit of enlightenment.
Hint for Rich, there are some global elite folks who want to rule the world.
The next pandemic will be a rerun of the Covid narrative, which is called a
plandemic.

It all a bit interesting/scaring. One needs to visit some rabbit holes and
be able to join the dots.
Rich80105
2024-10-17 19:39:14 UTC
Post by Gordon
Post by Tony
Post by Gordon
Post by Tony
Down to 2.2%.
Best result for 3 years.
Another crisis over, no more living costs crisis in the head lines, Back to
the climate emergency.
Yes and the next artificially created pandemic!
What are you talking about, Tony?
Work on it little boy and you will achieve a tiny bit of enlightenment.
Hint for Rich, there are some global elite folks who want to rule the world.
The next pandemic will be a rerun of the Covid narrative, which is called a
plandemic.
It all a bit interesting/scaring. One needs to visit some rabbit holes and
be able to join the dots.
So you are looking for the answers down a rabbit-hole, Gordon -
doubtless you will find Tony there, and maybe even Christopher Luxon,
but in the real world a major influence on interest rates are
international trading conditions - and other countries have been
seeing a reduction in interest rates. Unlike under the previous
Labour-led governments, we are of course lagging the world slightly,
whereas after our response to Covid, New Zealand was leading the
world in economic recovery - our GDP didn't show the dip most other
countries experienced.

And on pandemics, Ashley Bloomfield has pointed out that while we have
shown we can do well in doing the right thing with a pandemic with
appropriate health provisions, there are also security and trade
implications of such a pandemic.

Let us know about your rabbit hole experience, Gordon.
Crash
2024-10-16 18:32:26 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Gordon
Post by Tony
Down to 2.2%.
Best result for 3 years.
Another crisis over, no more living costs crisis in the head lines, Back to
the climate emergency.
Yes and the next artificially created pandemic!
What are you talking about, Tony?
Rich-baiting I reckon ;-)
Crash McBash
Tony
What? Me?
Mutley
2024-10-17 20:28:52 UTC
Post by Tony
https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/top-figures-in-nz-s-covid-19-response-voice-concern-over-pandemic-preparedness/

Doomfield still peddling the FYD
Rich80105
2024-10-18 03:01:00 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Gordon
Post by Tony
Down to 2.2%.
Best result for 3 years.
Another crisis over, no more living costs crisis in the head lines, Back to
the climate emergency.
Yes and the next artificially created pandemic!
What are you talking about, Tony?
https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/top-figures-in-nz-s-covid-19-response-voice-concern-over-pandemic-preparedness/
Doomfield still peddling the FYD
“The risk is that we are falling into what has been dubbed ‘the cycle
of panic and neglect’.”

We are getting the neglect at present from the current government, but
thankfully Otago University is still doing some work.