Slowly slowly catchy monkey
Add Reply
Tony
2024-10-15 19:00:52 UTC
One more piece of trash from the last government gone.
https://waikanaewatch.org/2024/10/16/finally-comrade-jacindas-disinformation-project-has-been-closed-this-month/
More to follow.
Rich80105
2024-10-15 23:16:10 UTC
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 19:00:52 -0000 (UTC), Tony
Post by Tony
One more piece of trash from the last government gone.
https://waikanaewatch.org/2024/10/16/finally-comrade-jacindas-disinformation-project-has-been-closed-this-month/
More to follow.
It would have been the height of hypocrisy for the ACTNat1st
government to have kept it going; but I am sure it was never directed
at your misinformation, Tony - your posts are seldom credible anyway.
Tony
2024-10-15 23:34:40 UTC
Post by Tony
One more piece of trash from the last government gone.
https://waikanaewatch.org/2024/10/16/finally-comrade-jacindas-disinformation-project-has-been-closed-this-month/
More to follow.
It would have been the height of hypocrisy for the ACTNat1st
government to have kept it going; but I am sure it was never directed
at your misinformation, Tony - your posts are seldom credible anyway.
Oh you poor dear old chap. What a pity you cannot thinl of something of value
to post. No change there. Just abuse, lies and political rhetoric.