Warming and cooling both together
Gordon
2024-08-03 03:38:02 UTC
https://www.noticer.news/washington-post-global-warming-cooling/

Some may believe this article, let us hope it is no too many.
Rich80105
2024-08-03 04:14:22 UTC
Post by Gordon
https://www.noticer.news/washington-post-global-warming-cooling/
Some may believe this article, let us hope it is no too many.
There is a pattern to websites like this - they do not publish names
of any of those involved in the site or writing material for the site.
This one appears to be based in Australia, but is similar to some
based in NZ that appear to be linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union.

This one is perhaps a bit less subtle - from
https://www.noticer.news/trump-biden-debate-democracy-fake/
there is:

"There’s only one real takeaway from the Trump-Biden debate.

It’s not that Biden has the mind of a child in the body of a decrepit
old man (we knew that four years ago).

Nor should you conclude that he’s the victim of some genius Democrat
conspiracy to replace him at the last minute.

No, our enemies are way too stupid for that, and it’s far more likely
that they just thought they could get away with propping up a corpse
for the second election in a row, because they have nothing but
contempt for you and think you are even stupider than them."

So it appears that to "The Noticer," the Democrats are "our enemies"
. . .

Gordon, are you able to indicate how you found out about this website?
Was it referred to on another website?
Tony
2024-08-03 08:02:58 UTC
Post by Rich80105
Post by Gordon
https://www.noticer.news/washington-post-global-warming-cooling/
Some may believe this article, let us hope it is no too many.
There is a pattern to websites like this - they do not publish names
of any of those involved in the site or writing material for the site.
This one appears to be based in Australia, but is similar to some
based in NZ that appear to be linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union.
You cannot show an example of such a link.
Post by Rich80105
This one is perhaps a bit less subtle - from
https://www.noticer.news/trump-biden-debate-democracy-fake/
Off topic.
Post by Rich80105
"There’s only one real takeaway from the Trump-Biden debate.
It’s not that Biden has the mind of a child in the body of a decrepit
old man (we knew that four years ago).
Nor should you conclude that he’s the victim of some genius Democrat
conspiracy to replace him at the last minute.
No, our enemies are way too stupid for that, and it’s far more likely
that they just thought they could get away with propping up a corpse
for the second election in a row, because they have nothing but
contempt for you and think you are even stupider than them."
So it appears that to "The Noticer," the Democrats are "our enemies"
. . .
BR
2024-08-03 18:09:23 UTC
Post by Gordon
https://www.noticer.news/washington-post-global-warming-cooling/
Some may believe this article, let us hope it is no too many.
There is no evidence whatsoever that humans are putting the Earth in
any sort of danger.

Fewer and fewer people are now falling for the all the bullshit that
comes from organisations like the Washington Post and they are
becoming desperate to stay relevant.

All the politics involved in the climate fraud is as deep as it is
smelly, and will not go away quietly. That is the real problem.

Bill.
https://www.avg.com