Luxon does not represent New Zealand.
Rich80105
2024-07-11 02:56:09 UTC
https://x.com/i/status/1811173082729701519

Apart from ranking Prime Ministers, did his trip away serve any
purpose for New Zealand other than getting him out of New Zealand?

So there we have a lot of money spent with no diplomatic outcomes, or
even objectives!
Tony
2024-07-11 06:57:57 UTC
Post by Rich80105
https://x.com/i/status/1811173082729701519
Apart from ranking Prime Ministers, did his trip away serve any
purpose for New Zealand other than getting him out of New Zealand?
So there we have a lot of money spent with no diplomatic outcomes, or
even objectives!
Gee you are desperate - using X as a soiurce is admitting defeat.
And of course they and you are wrong - PMs need to meet their counterparts,
Ardern did it all the time to a fault. A worthwhile expense and a cheap one.
Mutley
2024-07-12 00:51:48 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Rich80105
https://x.com/i/status/1811173082729701519
Apart from ranking Prime Ministers, did his trip away serve any
purpose for New Zealand other than getting him out of New Zealand?
So there we have a lot of money spent with no diplomatic outcomes, or
even objectives!
Gee you are desperate - using X as a soiurce is admitting defeat.
And of course they and you are wrong - PMs need to meet their counterparts,
Ardern did it all the time to a fault. A worthwhile expense and a cheap one.
I think it's time to killfile Rich. His propaganda is getting worse
every day.