Third time does it, or not?
2021-08-31 08:54:16 UTC
https://www.gov.il/BlobFolder/reports/vaccine-efficacy-safety-follow-up-committee/he/files_publications_corona_booster-27082021.pdf

Keeping you up to date.

There is also an idea that two vaccines are better than one.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 10:27:55 UTC
https://www.gov.il/BlobFolder/reports/vaccine-efficacy-safety-follow-up-committee/he/files_publications_corona_booster-27082021.pdf
Keeping you up to date.
There is also an idea that two vaccines are better than one.
Thanks Gordon. Yes the science continues to change. The outbreak in
Israel was an indicator that head immunity required a greater
percentage to be vaccinated, and then showed that no level of
vaccination will prevent an individual from potentially catching the
Delata variant, and possible later variants. It then demonstrated that
whereas the original virus tended not to attack yuong people, they are
now vulnerable - as we are now discovering in New Zealand

A third vaccine has not been extensively tested, but based on
experience with other vaccines it is a reasonable bet that it will
over time - early indications are that it will.

That negates quite a few of the assumptions that were made (and
relevant) to last years lockdown, but it is good that we have been
able to learn this from another country's experience. By watching
other less cautious nations, we have been able to avoid the level of
deaths suffered by other countries, and given ourselves time to learn
lessons from those esperiences. The other major change has been
knowledge of transmission - the passageway at the hotel in Auckland
was sufficient to avoid transmission across a barrier - with the new
variant that is more air-borne, it is now important to have a more
complete barrier to not only tunc but also to sharing air - as
dramatically edemonstrated by the result of two doors being opened at
the same time across a corridor for only 3 to 5 seconds.

Well done on posting the link.