Mongrel Mob among NZ gangs swept up in FBI led global operation
2021-06-08 01:02:21 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/06/major-police-operation-targeting-organised-crime-underway.html
Yep, the same Mongrel Mob of which the likes of Marama Davidson, Willie Jackson and the NZ Human Rights Commissioner are so supportive.
You give no evidence of such "support", but I suspect New Zealanders
will be very glad that the "support" of the government has been behind
what appears to be a very successful raid . . .
John Bowes
2021-06-08 04:59:35 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/06/major-police-operation-targeting-organised-crime-underway.html
Yep, the same Mongrel Mob of which the likes of Marama Davidson, Willie Jackson and the NZ Human Rights Commissioner are so supportive.
You give no evidence of such "support", but I suspect New Zealanders
will be very glad that the "support" of the government has been behind
what appears to be a very successful raid . . .
Going by your comment they aren't supporting the Greens, Labour and the government then Rich :)
btw haven't seen any photos of Jacinda attending what must have been a GREAT photo op :)
John Bowes
2021-06-08 05:00:15 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/06/major-police-operation-targeting-organised-crime-underway.html
Yep, the same Mongrel Mob of which the likes of Marama Davidson, Willie Jackson and the NZ Human Rights Commissioner are so supportive.
Surprised Rich didn't accuse you of racism :)