This creep is still in parliament. How come?
Add Reply
morriss...@gmail.com
2021-04-15 12:14:07 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
George Black
2021-04-15 20:00:52 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Coming from liebor this is a hoot.
Liebor have been hands on with teenagers.
Remember ???????
John Bowes
It's Mowissy mate. Makes Rich and Keith look like honest upstanding citizens :)
Tony
2021-04-15 20:47:34 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Coming from liebor this is a hoot.
Liebor have been hands on with teenagers.
Remember ???????
Not to mention the current Speaker and his appalling bullying lies which the PM
will do nothing about. Oops, looks like I did mention it.
George Black
2021-04-16 00:00:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Coming from liebor this is a hoot.
Liebor have been hands on with teenagers.
Remember ???????
Not to mention the current Speaker and his appalling bullying lies which the PM
will do nothing about. Oops, looks like I did mention it.
The PM has taken notes and is using the same techniques on covid
controlling employees
JohnO
2021-04-15 21:17:21 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Clearly there was never any inappropriate or creepy messaging involved. The only creep here is Mowithey, trying to smear Bishop.

All of which just shows Mowithey is hurting. I hope he is able to get the help he so clearly needs.
Tony
2021-04-15 21:31:21 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Clearly there was never any inappropriate or creepy messaging involved. The
only creep here is Mowithey, trying to smear Bishop.
All of which just shows Mowithey is hurting. I hope he is able to get the help
he so clearly needs.
He tried that, several times, but the practitioners couldn't stop laughing
every time he tried to make sense.
Rich80105
2021-04-15 21:24:27 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
I don't think he was attempting anything nefarious with this social
media gaffe - his explanations were I think a fair reflection of his
intent. I doubt this article had much effect on electoral support -
sure he lost the electorate subsequently, but that was I suspect more
about the general move away from National, with other political
failures of Bishop being more evident in that period. The reason he is
still there? Because National continue to have him on their list. His
rabid attacks on 'enemies' and his undoubted high level of activity
have undoubtedly endeared him to his political party; some in National
apparently continue to believe that he is potential leadership
material . . .
Tony
2021-04-15 21:35:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
I don't think he was attempting anything nefarious with this social
media gaffe - his explanations were I think a fair reflection of his
intent. I doubt this article had much effect on electoral support -
sure he lost the electorate subsequently, but that was I suspect more
about the general move away from National, with other political
failures of Bishop being more evident in that period. The reason he is
still there? Because National continue to have him on their list. His
rabid attacks on 'enemies' and his undoubted high level of activity
have undoubtedly endeared him to his political party; some in National
apparently continue to believe that he is potential leadership
material . . .
Rabid? What nonsense. More to the point is the way he managed to keep his
temper when the government members of a select committee refused to allow him
time to ask questions; that is rabid. Something that the Speaker has, probably
for the first time, tried to correct. Attrocious behaviour and totally against
the spirit of parliament. Just shows what bullies Labour are when they have a
majority - no surprise there.
James Christophers
2021-04-16 00:28:57 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
It's nothing but a disgraceful take-down of this nation's finest and most honest and revered MP. After all, "inappropriate" or not, when Bishop seeks to assuage his chronic self-image anxieties[1], who more validating and reassuring than yer bird-brained teenage girl?

[1] A visit to the orthodontist might help - he looks like he's trying to swallow a fantail head-first.
John Bowes
2021-04-16 04:30:42 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
<crap snipped>
Bishop is a better man than you Keith and you know it!
George Black
2021-04-16 20:09:28 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
<crap snipped>
Bishop is a better man than you Keith and you know it!
Should we look at Mallards libeling or Cindy latest mouthing off as
comparison ?????
Tony
Shush lest you get a knock on your door!
Crash
2021-04-19 03:58:41 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Chris Bishop is an electorate MP, elected to the same 3-year term at
the last election as all other MPs.

2021-04-19 04:36:52 UTC
Sorry Crash. He lost his seat last election and is now a list MP. A shame considering how much work he did for his electorate.
Crash
2021-04-19 08:11:43 UTC
On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 21:36:52 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Chris Bishop is an electorate MP, elected to the same 3-year term at
the last election as all other MPs.
Sorry Crash. He lost his seat last election and is now a list MP. A shame considering how much work he did for his electorate.
Thanks John - I stand corrected. Electorate MP 2017-2020, now a list
MP.

2021-04-19 10:20:09 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Chris Bishop is an electorate MP, elected to the same 3-year term at
the last election as all other MPs.
Sorry Crash. He lost his seat last election and is now a list MP. A shame considering how much work he did for his electorate.
Thanks John - I stand corrected. Electorate MP 2017-2020, now a list
MP.
He worked very hard pre-the 2017 election at self-publicity, and
appeared to have a huge amount more to spend than his opponent. I
suspect it was in part the work he did for the electorate that
resulted in him now being a list MP . . .
morriss...@gmail.com
2021-04-21 21:59:27 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101325073/national-mp-confronted-about-his-social-media-messages-to-teenagers
Chris Bishop is an electorate MP, elected to the same 3-year term at
the last election as all other MPs.
Sorry Crash. He lost his seat last election and is now a list MP. A shame considering how much work he did for his electorate.
Message to Chris Bishop M.P. from the parents of Hutt South, 2018: KEEP AWAY FROM OUR DAUGHTERS.