Times up
2020-05-18 19:41:09 UTC
Well folks it would appear that the police may enter houses without
warrants but do not interfere with gangs functions where there are more
than we plebs are permitted at any of our functions.
Oh and gang members are permitted to run traffic stops to stop non gang
members from traveling.

So, what is the solution...
Join a gang.
Great financial backing with the drug money and extortion..
Still armed and no police intervention...
2020-05-18 21:19:30 UTC
Well folks it would appear that the police may enter houses without
warrants but do not interfere with gangs functions where there are more
than we plebs are permitted at any of our functions.
Oh and gang members are permitted to run traffic stops to stop non gang
members from traveling.
So, what is the solution...
Join a gang.
Great financial backing with the drug money and extortion..
Still armed and no police intervention...
It was only a few more than the limit, George, and while they had been
a bit noisy, that was quickly sorted. The owner of the property who
just happens to be a barriseter smoothed things out for the police;
the drugs involved were for personal use and within discretion limits,
and none of them had access to a gun safe. and they are likely to
become legal anyway in a few months time. It was not technically a
Young Nats meeting anyway, and I would not characterise them as a
gang, perhaps you were being ironic; I am sure the Young Nats would
prefer not being referred to as a gang. How did you find out about the
incident anyway; it was carefully kept from the papers. I haven't
heard of them stopping traffic either - are you just making trouble?
I'm told one of those present could be a future leader of the National
Party.
Willy Nilly
2020-05-18 22:26:02 UTC
How did you find out about the incident anyway; it was
carefully kept from the papers.
Guess George is a newsman like you, Rich. But George likes to report
the news, whereas you report only those which advance your narrative.
I know which sort of newsman I prefer.
Rich80105
2020-05-18 23:04:39 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
How did you find out about the incident anyway; it was
carefully kept from the papers.
Guess George is a newsman like you, Rich. But George likes to report
the news, whereas you report only those which advance your narrative.
I know which sort of newsman I prefer.
I thank you for your gracious acknowledgement, Willy Nilly. And I
realise that by referring to a gang George may well be commendably
disguising the identity of those young people who must assuredly be
from respectable families, with reputations to be protected.
James Christophers
I write not in support of your post but merely to suggest that nothing could be more responsible than a few respectable stoners getting together to get high responsibly, only then to presumably drive back home while still responsibly stoned to their respectable families in a responsible manner.
John Bowes
2020-05-18 23:30:51 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
How did you find out about the incident anyway; it was
carefully kept from the papers.
Guess George is a newsman like you, Rich. But George likes to report
the news, whereas you report only those which advance your narrative.
I know which sort of newsman I prefer.
I thank you for your gracious acknowledgement, Willy Nilly. And I
realise that by referring to a gang George may well be commendably
disguising the identity of those young people who must assuredly be
from respectable families, with reputations to be protected.
Oh dear. It's getting hard to figure whether it's Richies alter ego or Rich these days :)

btw calling you a newsman suggests you may have been Keith in a younger iteration
George
2020-05-19 01:15:30 UTC
On Mon, 18 May 2020 16:30:51 -0700 (PDT)
Post by Willy Nilly
How did you find out about the incident anyway; it was
carefully kept from the papers.
Guess George is a newsman like you, Rich. But George likes to
report the news, whereas you report only those which advance your
narrative. I know which sort of newsman I prefer.
I thank you for your gracious acknowledgement, Willy Nilly. And I
realise that by referring to a gang George may well be commendably
disguising the identity of those young people who must assuredly be
from respectable families, with reputations to be protected.
Oh dear. It's getting hard to figure whether it's Richies alter ego or Rich these days :)
btw calling you a newsman suggests you may have been Keith in a younger iteration
Probably where fake news originated...
So were you a newsman (or a Newsman), George?
Rich80105
2020-05-19 06:44:58 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
How did you find out about the incident anyway; it was
carefully kept from the papers.
Guess George is a newsman like you, Rich. But George likes to
report the news, whereas you report only those which advance your
narrative. I know which sort of newsman I prefer.
I thank you for your gracious acknowledgement, Willy Nilly. And I
realise that by referring to a gang George may well be commendably
disguising the identity of those young people who must assuredly be
from respectable families, with reputations to be protected.
Oh dear. It's getting hard to figure whether it's Richies alter ego
or Rich these days :)
btw calling you a newsman suggests you may have been Keith in a younger iteration
Probably where fake news originated...
So were you a newsman (or a Newsman), George?
sorry George I got that wrong again
no. That was James a.k.a. Keith :)
George
2020-05-19 20:12:43 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 05:05:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 18 May 2020 16:30:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 11:04:42 AM UTC+12, Rich80105
Post by Rich80105
Post by Willy Nilly
How did you find out about the incident anyway; it was
carefully kept from the papers.
Guess George is a newsman like you, Rich. But George likes to
report the news, whereas you report only those which advance
your narrative. I know which sort of newsman I prefer.
I thank you for your gracious acknowledgement, Willy Nilly.
And I realise that by referring to a gang George may well be
commendably disguising the identity of those young people who
must assuredly be from respectable families, with reputations
to be protected.
Oh dear. It's getting hard to figure whether it's Richies alter
ego or Rich these days :)
btw calling you a newsman suggests you may have been Keith in a younger iteration
Probably where fake news originated...
So were you a newsman (or a Newsman), George?
no. That was James a.k.a. Keith :)
I was a tradesman in the newspaper printing industry (as it was then)