all hail the sun
2020-01-07 19:23:52 UTC
It's the new religion.
All hail the sun and give your money to the priests (sorry, I mean the
climate scientists) who will do stuff.
And those who make prophetic calls. i.e end of world no more food
starving migrants flooding some where.
And none of those ever come true.
But now we have the virgin mother who will bear a Saviour to fix it all.
Yup, Greta is going to, from her obvious physical and mental under
development, save us all but only if we REALLY REALLY BELIEVE ----- and
give money...
Tony
2020-01-07 19:34:06 UTC
It's the new religion.
All hail the sun and give your money to the priests (sorry, I mean the
climate scientists) who will do stuff.
And those who make prophetic calls. i.e end of world no more food
starving migrants flooding some where.
And none of those ever come true.
But now we have the virgin mother who will bear a Saviour to fix it all.
Yup, Greta is going to, from her obvious physical and mental under
development, save us all but only if we REALLY REALLY BELIEVE ----- and
give money...
Well done sir.
Yes this young woman should be learning, not travelling the world peddling
political rhetoric.