Mental Health doing ell says government MPs.
2021-07-07 04:12:46 UTC
It must be because the bloody clowns don't seem to think an enquiry is needed to see what happened to $1.9 billion that delivered a whole FIVE beds!

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/government-mps-shoot-down-mental-health-unit-inquiry/ar-AALR4M4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Personally I think we need to have a royal commission on this government headed by the country's religious leaders and Mike King so we've got a better outcome than from several other commissions that have returned what the government wanted!
Tony
That's what happens when politics trumps care.
George Black
2021-07-07 19:57:28 UTC
It must be because the bloody clowns don't seem to think an enquiry is needed to see what happened to $1.9 billion that delivered a whole FIVE beds!
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/government-mps-shoot-down-mental-health-unit-inquiry/ar-AALR4M4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Personally I think we need to have a royal commission on this government headed by the country's religious leaders and Mike King so we've got a better outcome than from several other commissions that have returned what the government wanted!
So long as the 'Mental Health' government departments are run by
'psychologists' instead of actual trained -people you're going to get
such results
greybeard
2021-07-07 23:47:20 UTC
It must be because the bloody clowns don't seem to think an enquiry is needed to see what happened to $1.9 billion that delivered a whole FIVE beds!
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/government-mps-shoot-down-mental-health-unit-inquiry/ar-AALR4M4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Personally I think we need to have a royal commission on this government headed by the country's religious leaders and Mike King so we've got a better outcome than from several other commissions that have returned what the government wanted!
Keep those religious leaders well away from everyone. They're all bloody
kiddie-fiddlers. Maggots. They cause mental health problems.