Covid Comparisons
2021-09-19 11:29:14 UTC
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
John Bowes
2021-09-19 20:15:20 UTC
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
Shows you just how lucky we've been Rich. Pity the government doesn't understand what a lockdown is!
Mutlley
2021-09-19 20:31:35 UTC
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
Shows you just how lucky we've been Rich. Pity the government doesn't understand what a lockdown is!
The government doesn't care how long lockdowns last as they're all
well paid and unlikely to lose their jobs until the next election.
John Bowes
Looks like Hamilton will join Auckland today.
Mutlley
2021-09-20 01:35:03 UTC
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
Shows you just how lucky we've been Rich. Pity the government doesn't understand what a lockdown is!
The government doesn't care how long lockdowns last as they're all
well paid and unlikely to lose their jobs until the next election.
Looks like Hamilton will join Auckland today.
Yes I'm in the waikato so not looking too good. Gota keep the fear
rolling on.
John Bowes
2021-09-20 02:06:06 UTC
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
Shows you just how lucky we've been Rich. Pity the government doesn't understand what a lockdown is!
The government doesn't care how long lockdowns last as they're all
well paid and unlikely to lose their jobs until the next election.
Looks like Hamilton will join Auckland today.
Yes I'm in the waikato so not looking too good. Gota keep the fear
rolling on.
Stay safe mate. Thoughts are with you.

George Black
2021-09-19 23:17:55 UTC
Post by Mutlley
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
Shows you just how lucky we've been Rich. Pity the government doesn't understand what a lockdown is!
The government doesn't care how long lockdowns last as they're all
well paid and unlikely to lose their jobs until the next election.
Over long lockdowns are going to cost governments.
They piss the voters off (example NZF) they're gone
John Bowes
2021-09-19 22:07:45 UTC
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 13:15:20 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7264270/
Shows you just how lucky we've been Rich. Pity the government doesn't understand what a lockdown is!
I agree John Bowes - and the comparison shows how much luckier we have
been than Victoria or New South Wales. Sometims people make their own
luck of course - we have not had the stupid demonstrations against
public health; we have had clarity of the need for isolating and
quarantine and of plans for getting through ths pandemic; and we have
seen that a good lockdown causes less business disruption in the long
term than a weak response. Yes mistakes have been made - the latest
in letting a prisoner return home just the latest isolated instance;
but as we have learned one mistake is all it takes to cause
disproportionate problems, especially with the Delta variant.
If you think Delta was bad wait till mu gets here!
But you conclusion that we have been very lucky does still stand.
Luck NOT good management from the useless bastards you worship Rich!