Sort of memorial
2021-05-27 20:27:28 UTC
For Billy T James.
Met him in Wellington when he was playing saxophone in a band.
That guy could play just about everything.
And had he persevered with it he had the makings of a very credible tenor.
Now I get to see them all 30 minutes a week on the Billy T James show.
Encore Mate encore
John Bowes
His early death was a tragedy. Billy T was a great entertainer!
Tony
2021-05-28 00:41:51 UTC
For Billy T James.
Met him in Wellington when he was playing saxophone in a band.
That guy could play just about everything.
And had he persevered with it he had the makings of a very credible tenor.
Now I get to see them all 30 minutes a week on the Billy T James show.
Encore Mate encore
What a brilliant man he was. RIP