Impressive
2021-03-06 01:30:21 UTC
Pleased to see that there is another competent minister in this government.
There are precious few others.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/124446314/kiritapu-allan-diving-into-multiple-ministerial-roles
Robertson is another obviously competent minister.
Nick Mackechnie
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
-=> TONY wrote to ALL <=-

TO> Netmail: 99:100/99.99
TO> zxMswI9LP8lcmvn3ix9SBNZmoU5jKLUxvgwXfnjajm!hNxgRrCn
TO> IHHokMSWfjT401R6BPAWyR1mf6vyHjc/nfboz2yyJY+xLQIoAw==
TO> complaint properly
TO> From: Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz>

TO> Pleased to see that there is another competent minister in this
TO> government. There are precious few others.
TO> https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/124446314/kiritapu-allan-divi
TO> g-
TO> into-multiple-ministerial-roles
TO> Robertson is another obviously competent minister.

TO> --- Internet Rex 2.31
TO> * Origin: The Trashcan BBS - Echomail ><=>< NNTP Gateway
TO> (99:100/99.99)

She did an awesome job yesterday!

Nick
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52

---
via The Trashcan BBS - telnet
John Bowes
She filled her role well. Seems Ardern has three competent ministers :)
George Black
2021-03-06 19:14:10 UTC
Pleased to see that there is another competent minister in this government.
There are precious few others.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/124446314/kiritapu-allan-diving-into-multiple-ministerial-roles
Robertson is another obviously competent minister.
She filled her role well. Seems Ardern has three competent ministers :)
It only looks that way.
Already a racist and from what I've learnt from the labour diatribe
thats a nono