Absolutely spot on
2019-12-22 01:19:59 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/118395969/turnardern-man-behind-hiding-campaign-says-pm-is-wasting-time-on-fluff-articles
Not sure that I support the action but the sentiment is perfect.
This government epitomises the worst sort of personality politics, time for
some actual delivery.
Gordon
2019-12-22 03:39:25 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/118395969/turnardern-man-behind-hiding-campaign-says-pm-is-wasting-time-on-fluff-articles
Not sure that I support the action but the sentiment is perfect.
This government epitomises the worst sort of personality politics, time for
some actual delivery.
We have not really, as yet got a Govenrment which is acting like a
Government.

By now we should have seen some action, which they will then wave in front
of us at great length, as the next election approaches. We are doing good,
vote for us.

On the other side of the coin people are still fansinated by a young woman
PM. We, as a country will get over it, the novelity will pass.

So yes, the PM and party must show the ability to get on with it, while at
the same time selling their youth, and the keeness of it. We are not some
boring out farts but have some new ideas to get this country moving again.
Sort of guff which Rich spouts now and again.

Meanwhile sorting poverty out is going to take way more than 3 years.
Tony
2019-12-22 03:45:06 UTC
[...]
Gordon,
Sorting out poverty will take a lifetime, it is however very important.
The problem is that in order to do that we need a government that knows how to
govern and this one has failed miserably.
John Bowes
2019-12-26 13:40:37 UTC
[...]
Failed miserably? that's like saying Rich is a good speller :)