Talkback radio
2021-03-16 19:20:54 UTC
Stupidly turned radio on at some prehistoric hour last night/this morning.
And there it was in all its ignorance fancy frontman with finger on button.
Dare if they will but nothing anti Cindy or fake news shall pass without
a five minute dissertation from He who wont shut the F--- up and let the
audience have a say.
In fact the bit I heard had very few phone in and those appeared to be
pets...
John Bowes