Mail
2020-10-03 19:16:12 UTC
Just had a pamphlet in the mailbox.
Party vote NZF and assure your future..
No.
Party voting NZF will only assure peters future.
And the medal cheat and the masturbating mafia man.
I'd like to see them get under 1%
2020-10-05 00:06:49 UTC
Just had a pamphlet in the mailbox.
Party vote NZF and assure your future..
No.
Party voting NZF will only assure peters future.
And the medal cheat and the masturbating mafia man.
I'd like to see them get under 1%
Certainly he shares a lot of characteristics with Judith Collins - the
unnecessarily pugnatious and unjustified attacks on others undoubtedly
attract extremists who make up a good part of their supporters.
Covid-19 has pointed out the need for cooperation, the economic
benefits of looking after all of our people, and the benefits of
cooperation and mutual support. Both come from a National Party model
from years ago; both have given evidence of 'flexible' personal
morality.

Your deeply thoughtful analysis and reasoned approach to your
conclusions are of copurse welcome contributions to nz.general, George
- in this case I suspect there will be few who do not support your
recommendation.
John Bowes
< failed attempt at a comedy post snipped>
John Bowes
I've just had one from Winston's lap bitch Jacinda repeating the hard and early lie along with the sort of crap Rich posts when he's trying to convince us Labour are good for us rather than the incompetent idiots who've failed at every single promise they made from open government to 100,000 houses !
George
2020-10-05 19:22:52 UTC
On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 21:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
Just had a pamphlet in the mailbox.
Party vote NZF and assure your future..
No.
Party voting NZF will only assure peters future.
And the medal cheat and the masturbating mafia man.
I'd like to see them get under 1%
I've just had one from Winston's lap bitch Jacinda repeating the hard
and early lie along with the sort of crap Rich posts when he's trying
to convince us Labour are good for us rather than the incompetent
idiots who've failed at every single promise they made from open
government to 100,000 houses !
Well they'll be well employed in the bush caring for and pruning those
billion trees they didn't plant.....