Fake flakes
2020-10-01 19:15:52 UTC
Happened upon tv1 fakes breakfast news and wow.
Interviewing a fake news writer from the US about what else ... Trump.
The poor American forgot all about the way the President is elected.
I suspect, deliberately...
And it was all sucked up by our fake news pundits who were almost
masturbating at the 'exposure'
2020-10-02 02:58:07 UTC
Happened upon tv1 fakes breakfast news and wow.
Interviewing a fake news writer from the US about what else ... Trump.
The poor American forgot all about the way the President is elected.
I suspect, deliberately...
And it was all sucked up by our fake news pundits who were almost
masturbating at the 'exposure'
Why do you watch TV 1?

BR
2020-10-02 05:16:39 UTC
Happened upon tv1 fakes breakfast news and wow.
Interviewing a fake news writer from the US about what else ... Trump.
The poor American forgot all about the way the President is elected.
I suspect, deliberately...
And it was all sucked up by our fake news pundits who were almost
masturbating at the 'exposure'
Why do you watch TV 1?
Perhaps because it is always an advantage to know which tunes the
devil is playing.

Bill.
https://www.avg.com
George
2020-10-02 19:20:40 UTC
On Fri, 02 Oct 2020 15:58:07 +1300
Happened upon tv1 fakes breakfast news and wow.
Interviewing a fake news writer from the US about what else ...
Trump. The poor American forgot all about the way the President is
elected. I suspect, deliberately...
And it was all sucked up by our fake news pundits who were almost
masturbating at the 'exposure'
Why do you watch TV 1?
Because sometimes the TV is on One when its turned off at night ....