Education: ideology trumps effective education funding
Crash
2021-07-14 23:37:07 UTC
https://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2021/07/new_zealand_children_and_families_deserve_much_better_from_the_minister.html

Note: this article was not written by DPF.

This is nothing short of appalling.

Crash McBash
James Christophers
2021-07-15 00:19:59 UTC
That said, why is that these stories all consistently convey the one underlying theme: that far too many New Zealand children are born with socially disruptive and therefore unacceptable psychiatric conditions?
Crash
2021-07-15 01:54:35 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:19:59 -0700 (PDT), James Christophers
Post by James Christophers
Post by Crash
https://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2021/07/new_zealand_children_and_families_deserve_much_better_from_the_minister.html
Note: this article was not written by DPF.
This is nothing short of appalling.
That said, why is that these stories all consistently convey the one underlying theme: that far too many New Zealand children are born with socially disruptive and therefore unacceptable psychiatric conditions?
Good question but off-topic here.

Crash McBash
John Bowes
Nice to see Mallard was a caring stooge even back in 2002. Labour and the Education ministry's attitude to anything thats not part of the system is abysmal. I was disgusted when they closed the charter schools and tossed the pupils back into the system that had already failed them. This is nothing short of political ideology writ large! It's time they brought them inti the real world!
Gordon
2021-07-15 08:18:14 UTC
Post by Crash
https://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2021/07/new_zealand_children_and_families_deserve_much_better_from_the_minister.html
Note: this article was not written by DPF.
This is nothing short of appalling.
Humans are funny creatures. All logic would say, heck they went off and did
what we thought was impossible and it works. Lets do that and see if it
scales up. But no, not my idea so we are not having a bar of it. Please go
away.

So members of the public beome cynical and the spin happens. Then the cycle
repeats.