Well I didn't think the Democrats could find someone more unelectable than Hillary...
2020-02-12 05:41:31 UTC
... but I may be wrong - Commie Bernie is making a good run at the nomination.
Crash
2020-02-12 06:37:51 UTC
... but I may be wrong - Commie Bernie is making a good run at the nomination.
Given that Bernie is a Vermont Senator that is not surprising. He
qualifies as a local in New Hampshire.

2020-02-12 07:03:25 UTC
... but I may be wrong - Commie Bernie is making a good run at the nomination.
Given that Bernie is a Vermont Senator that is not surprising. He
qualifies as a local in New Hampshire.
I am struggling to identify any of the candidates who can beat Trump. He is a
force to be reckoned with. A liar, immoral, immature and possibly deranged but
the Democrats are hopelessy out of their depth.
The World will be worse off if Trump is re-elected but a Democrat incompetent
might be just as bad.
JohnO
2020-02-12 09:29:47 UTC
He has momentum, if you'll pardon the use of that name. Winning early it's more important than the numbers suggest.
George
2020-02-12 19:08:44 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:37:51 +1300
... but I may be wrong - Commie Bernie is making a good run at the nomination.
Given that Bernie is a Vermont Senator that is not surprising. He
qualifies as a local in New Hampshire.
And nowhere else.
Its fun seeing the lineups and guessing which one is the next to pack
their bags