Another dismal day for the Nasty Party's dirty tricks division.
morriss...@gmail.com
2021-03-04 10:56:32 UTC
Another chapter of dirty politics has reached its conclusion with Carrick Graham offering an abject apology to Doug Sellman, Boyd Swinburn and Shane Bradbook for smearing their reputation via the Whaleoil website. ....

https://thestandard.org.nz/dirty-politics-denouement/
Rich80105
2021-03-04 22:53:32 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Another chapter of dirty politics has reached its conclusion with Carrick Graham offering an abject apology to Doug Sellman, Boyd Swinburn and Shane Bradbook for smearing their reputation via the Whaleoil website. ....
https://thestandard.org.nz/dirty-politics-denouement/
Thanks Morrisey. I had seen
https://thespinoff.co.nz/media/03-03-2021/crushing-defeat-for-dirty-politics-pr-man-with-apology-to-defamed-academics/
and posted it above under the subject "They can't hide forever... ",
but it is interesting to read the earlier articles as well as the
evidence of payments in the Herald article:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/hit-jobs-case-pr-consultant-apologises-and-promises-cash-to-settle-defamation-case-that-came-from-dirty-politics/C4KN5H42UUOCSXD7OFXGZ6YCEA/

I presume someone is warning the BFD, and Dirty Politics did appear to
make Farrar clean up his blog which was being nicknamed "The Sewer"
for its tacit encouragement of rabid posts; whether that lasted I do
not know. Just as the Republican Party has suffered from its bizarre
decision to support Donald Trump, National here continues to suffer
from their decision to support Judith Collins - they will try to pass
this off as being in the past, but then so are the Oravida trip in
China, carved Totem poles being exported, and perhaps more
speculatively a hole in a pipeline.

Covid appears to have given the "team of 500" an appetite for honesty,
trust, compassion and competence. This reminder of their "gloruous
past" when morality was seen as "nice to pretend to have but don't let
it get in the way of winning".
Rich80105
2021-03-04 23:23:33 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
[...]
Last sentence above should have read "This court decision and the
reporting on it is reminder of National's "glorious past" when we know
know that morality was seen as "nice to pretend to have but don't let
it get in the way of winning".
John Bowes
2021-03-05 06:12:50 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
[...]
After Ardern bribed Winston so she could be PM your talk of morality is just more of the sort of shit we expect from you Rich. Keep it up don't disappoint your fan Mowisy :)