How to guarantee a project fails
2020-05-15 07:36:58 UTC
Put Phail Twyford in charge of it.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/300011411/government-puts-light-rail-on-hold

Kiwibuild first, now light rail
Rich80105
2020-05-15 10:44:16 UTC
Put Phail Twyford in charge of it.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/300011411/government-puts-light-rail-on-hold
Kiwibuild first, now light rail
Covid and its priorities will change quie a few things.
Among other things to thjink about:
https://www.newsroom.co.nz/ideasroom/2020/05/13/1167622/the-future-of-the-new-zealand-state-sector
Rich80105
2020-05-16 06:49:26 UTC
Put Phail Twyford in charge of it.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/300011411/government-puts-light-rail-on-hold
Kiwibuild first, now light rail
Covid and its priorities will change quie a few things.
https://www.newsroom.co.nz/ideasroom/2020/05/13/1167622/the-future-of-the-new-zealand-state-sector
i wish i hadnt posted that sorry johno
2020-05-15 20:09:31 UTC
On Fri, 15 May 2020 00:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
Post by JohnO
Put Phail Twyford in charge of it.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/300011411/government-puts-light-rail-on-hold
Kiwibuild first, now light rail
I saw on the fake news where they're promising to build thousands of
houses for the current 'homeless'
Any-one asking as to why these people are 'homeless' ??
I suspect the unemployment office could tell them
That's 8000 (no time limit) to address housing 41,000 homeless. Typical of Labour they pluck figures from their arse instead of doing a simple Google search. Much like their puppet Rich :)
George
2020-05-16 20:10:39 UTC
On Sat, 16 May 2020 00:16:11 -0700 (PDT)
Post by JohnO
Put Phail Twyford in charge of it.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/300011411/government-puts-light-rail-on-hold
Kiwibuild first, now light rail
I saw on the fake news where they're promising to build thousands of
houses for the current 'homeless'
Any-one asking as to why these people are 'homeless' ??
I suspect the unemployment office could tell them
That's 8000 (no time limit) to address housing 41,000 homeless.
Typical of Labour they pluck figures from their arse instead of doing
a simple Google search. Much like their puppet Rich :)
Rich repeats what Fraser House tells him to repeat...
Doesn't look like they'll be homed any time soon
Rich80105
2020-05-16 21:22:04 UTC
Post by JohnO
Put Phail Twyford in charge of it.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/300011411/government-puts-light-rail-on-hold
Kiwibuild first, now light rail
I saw on the fake news where they're promising to build thousands of
houses for the current 'homeless'
Any-one asking as to why these people are 'homeless' ??
I suspect the unemployment office could tell them
That's 8000 (no time limit) to address housing 41,000 homeless.
Typical of Labour they pluck figures from their arse instead of doing
a simple Google search. Much like their puppet Rich :)
Rich repeats what Fraser House tells him to repeat...
Doesn't look like they'll be homed any time soon
George, as one of the results of lockdown, they are all in at least
temporary housing. What did you mean by "homed"?