And another $88 million mistake
2020-09-22 03:10:49 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2020/09/nz-election-2020-national-s-4-billion-fiscal-hole-has-gotten-even-bigger.html

This is almost certainly a process mistake, but that is little comfort
for Goldsmith. The 4 billion is far more significant - it highlights
that National are planning to borrow for temporary tax cuts for the
wealthy - but the total of $4.88 million is still far less than the
$11.7 billion mistake Joyce made at the last election.
Tony
Carry on clutching at straws, that is all you have apart from abuse.
John Bowes
2020-09-22 04:39:28 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2020/09/nz-election-2020-national-s-4-billion-fiscal-hole-has-gotten-even-bigger.html
This is almost certainly a process mistake, but that is little comfort
for Goldsmith. The 4 billion is far more significant - it highlights
that National are planning to borrow for temporary tax cuts for the
wealthy - but the total of $4.88 million is still far less than the
$11.7 billion mistake Joyce made at the last election.
Carry on clutching at straws, that is all you have apart from abuse.
That's about all Rich has these days. His glorious leader Saint Jacinda is turning out to be a total disaster for New Zealand despite the dodgies polls in history. The constant denial by Rich that Winston's shambolock government have the biggest list of failures of any government EVER!

Going to be an interesting debate tonight when Ardern gets hammered with all the governments failures. Rich is probably going to avoid it :)
George
2020-09-22 20:13:22 UTC
On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 21:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
Post by John Bowes
That's about all Rich has these days. His glorious leader Saint
Jacinda is turning out to be a total disaster for New Zealand despite
the dodgies polls in history. The constant denial by Rich that
Winston's shambolock government have the biggest list of failures of
any government EVER!
Going to be an interesting debate tonight when Ardern gets hammered
with all the governments failures. Rich is probably going to avoid
it :)
As I suspected people took from it what they wanted.
The bias could be cut with a knife especially from the 'commentators'
afterward..
Collins did a good job and Adern looked haggard and scruffy. On top of that I got the impression Ardern has been getting coached by Rich in the way to avoid answering the actual question!
John Bowes
2020-09-22 22:57:01 UTC
Post by John Bowes
That's about all Rich has these days. His glorious leader Saint
Jacinda is turning out to be a total disaster for New Zealand despite
the dodgies polls in history. The constant denial by Rich that
Winston's shambolock government have the biggest list of failures of
any government EVER!
Going to be an interesting debate tonight when Ardern gets hammered
with all the governments failures. Rich is probably going to avoid
it :)
As I suspected people took from it what they wanted.
The bias could be cut with a knife especially from the 'commentators'
afterward..
Collins did a good job and Adern looked haggard and scruffy. On top of that I got the impression Ardern has been getting coached by Rich in the way to avoid answering the actual question!
In fact I'd go so far as to say Arderns whole attitude and approach was that of a loser. Really starting to wonder what Labour is hiding....