About time
2021-06-08 03:15:02 UTC
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6256895658001
You need to watch from about 6 minutes to the end (assuming you are one of the
open minded here).
It is high toime this was said, it won't reach us on MSM though.
John Bowes
2021-06-08 05:08:49 UTC
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6256895658001
You need to watch from about 6 minutes to the end (assuming you are one of the
open minded here).
It is high toime this was said, it won't reach us on MSM though.
Funny but the way she speaks and her voice makes me think of Rich :)
Good points. Regrettably some will just scream "fake news"rather than look at the full story. I consider those who do that as just being lazy with no comprehension of reality and the truth.
George Black
2021-06-08 20:02:54 UTC
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6256895658001
You need to watch from about 6 minutes to the end (assuming you are one of the
open minded here).
It is high toime this was said, it won't reach us on MSM though.
Funny but the way she speaks and her voice makes me think of Rich :)
Good points. Regrettably some will just scream "fake news"rather than look at the full story. I consider those who do that as just being lazy with no comprehension of reality and the truth.
Alan summed up the now generation well

Willy Nilly
2021-06-08 05:58:20 UTC
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6256895658001 ...
It is high toime this was said, it won't reach us on MSM though.
Whilst this is true, it's remarkable that anyone's ever taken her
seriously at all. MSM brainwashing in action. Pravda & Tass were
mere exemplars for today's MSM.