The Speaker
2021-05-04 20:10:34 UTC
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.

And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
John Bowes
2021-05-04 21:15:56 UTC
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.
And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
The useless prick should be tossed by Labour! He's just a list MP and can be replaced without any problem and should be. The bastard ain't fit to be an MP let alone Speaker of the house!!!
Though he's pretty typical of the clowns New Zealand voted for.
Tony
2021-05-05 06:48:53 UTC
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.
And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
Apparently the PM has 'serious concerns' about his conduct.
Why she cannot describe him as a bully is beyond me, and that is mild when
considering his recent behaviour.
Politics is dirty and this is as bad as it gets.
George Black
2021-05-05 20:07:11 UTC
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.
And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
Apparently the PM has 'serious concerns' about his conduct.
Why she cannot describe him as a bully is beyond me, and that is mild when
considering his recent behaviour.
Politics is dirty and this is as bad as it gets.
He is her main protector so shes going to hang onto him for as long as
she can....
Isn't it that time of year when Mallards and other ducks should hide
somewhere ?
Tony
I would love to see this Speaker fired, he has brought about his own ignominy.
John Bowes
2021-05-05 21:23:19 UTC
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.
And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
Apparently the PM has 'serious concerns' about his conduct.
Why she cannot describe him as a bully is beyond me, and that is mild when
considering his recent behaviour.
Politics is dirty and this is as bad as it gets.
He is her main protector so shes going to hang onto him for as long as
she can....
Isn't it that time of year when Mallards and other ducks should hide
somewhere ?
Yup. It's been hunting season on ducks for six days. Should be a worrying time for the bully boy:)
And Rich I'm not suggesting anyone should shoot the useless bastard he's doing a great job in helping destroy Ardern's chance for a third term....
Mutlley
2021-05-05 20:36:19 UTC
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.
And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
Apparently the PM has 'serious concerns' about his conduct.
Why she cannot describe him as a bully is beyond me, and that is mild when
considering his recent behaviour.
Politics is dirty and this is as bad as it gets.
Maybe Mallards got some dirt on her and she doesn't want it to get out
there??
John Bowes
Nah it's just Cindy has crap leadership skills and can't afford to lose any of her circus clowns :)
John Bowes
Her record when it comes to misbehaviour by her party are becoming legend. She hasn't even put Trev into the naughty seat!
Crash
2021-05-05 21:43:30 UTC
On Wed, 05 May 2021 01:48:53 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
As I tuned past the Parliamentary channel I saw Mallard getting the
third degree.
Evidently its okay for the Speaker to malign, slander and libel some-one
under Parliamentary privilege without redress.\
If he has evidence of the claimed sexual assault he should go to the
police and make his claims outside Parliament.
And when he gets sued it should be him who has to pay and not the tax payer.
Apparently the PM has 'serious concerns' about his conduct.
Why she cannot describe him as a bully is beyond me, and that is mild when
considering his recent behaviour.
Politics is dirty and this is as bad as it gets.
This is another instance that reinforces the PM as incapable or
unwilling to make the hard decisions. Mallard is not only a dick but
a total liability to Labour, yet he remains as Speaker. What will it
take to get him removed? The answer at present is a criminal
conviction. Normally this would be an absurd idea, but Mallard would
be capable of pulling it off.

If there is no-one else in the Labour caucus of 65 that is willing and
capable to serve as Speaker, I am sure National or ACT would be happy
to assist the PM in replacing Mallard as Speaker.

2021-05-06 00:36:21 UTC
[...]
Well they have several Deputy Speakers who fill in when he's off for a wet.
And all willing to fill a gap