Recommended
2021-09-14 21:23:53 UTC
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2314691
This book is free and was written more than forty years ago. It was timely then
and is again timely now.
The author is, I am sure, known by all here and his expertise is well
established.
Part of the reason he wrote it is the damage done by Muldoon. the same argument
could be applied now with respect to this goevrnment.
Many of the recolmmendations have been put in place but not all.
If you have not read it I think you would benefit from the wisdom.
It is easy reading.
John Bowes
2021-09-14 21:34:23 UTC
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2314691
This book is free and was written more than forty years ago. It was timely then
and is again timely now.
The author is, I am sure, known by all here and his expertise is well
established.
Part of the reason he wrote it is the damage done by Muldoon. the same argument
could be applied now with respect to this goevrnment.
Many of the recolmmendations have been put in place but not all.
If you have not read it I think you would benefit from the wisdom.
It is easy reading.
Thank you for that Tony. Looks like an interesting read that'll give a couple in this ng palpitations :)