Seymour tries to undermine Covid iniiative
2021-09-06 02:07:13 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704

We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
John Bowes
2021-09-06 03:31:31 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
Do stop being a racist in your attack on seymour Rich! If you want entitled pricks you don't need to go past the Labour/Green cabinet!
Try reading the whole article not just comments by two racist twits!
Yes Seymour may have been wrong (taking a leaf out of your book here rich) but he did stipulate the code was for Maori. Maybe if your rhetoric isn't just a racist attack against Maori maybe vaccinations should be available at later times as they are at present!
James Christophers
2021-09-06 06:11:38 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
(snip)
Yes Seymour may have been wrong () but he did stipulate the code was for Maori.
More important still, it is confidential, that confidentiality having been decided in good faith to make it as easy as possible for those not so blessed with every possible ease of access and commitment so taken for granted by the vast majority of non-Maori.

It seems to me that Seymour has breached the good faith implicit in the granting of the code and its benign purpose and intent. Why? To embarrass Maori in general? To embarrass the government? Or somehow to curry favour with the rest of his little libertarian troupe of me-me-me's who, just like the ridiculous Rodney Hide who precedes them, are little but mouthy opportunists of no distinction other than their consuming need to whip up yet another rark at the expense of both the government of the day but, far more importantly, so many of those they know are way less well provided for than they?
Rich80105
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300400571/covid19-nz-lowlife-move--david-seymour-under-fire-for-tweeting-out-mori-vaccine-access-code?fbclid=IwAR0SiFUm8dwSf3oaqVAHlJ4XbnpkLQ_bh3wncyaFlb0HSuHL8rB_bKhtnaw
Gordon
2021-09-06 08:07:34 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
Do stop being a racist in your attack on seymour Rich! If you want entitled pricks you don't need to go past the Labour/Green cabinet!
Try reading the whole article not just comments by two racist twits!
Yes Seymour may have been wrong (taking a leaf out of your book here rich) but he did stipulate the code was for Maori. Maybe if your rhetoric isn't just a racist attack against Maori maybe vaccinations should be available at later times as they are at present!
Right, let us remember who the enemy is here. Covid. Divide and infect if we
are not careful.
JohnO
2021-09-06 05:06:46 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
Maori have had the same or better access as anyone else to vaccination all this time, so they have nobody but themselves to blame if they haven't availed themselves of it. As always, Seymour thinks that if people can be bothered getting off their arses to get something then good on them.

Middle class woke wankers like Dickbot just love to entrench Maori in a loser mentality.
John Bowes
It's a racist attitude of many on the left...
Rich80105
2021-09-06 06:03:42 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
Maori have had the same or better access as anyone else to vaccination all this time, so they have nobody but themselves to blame if they haven't availed themselves of it. As always, Seymour thinks that if people can be bothered getting off their arses to get something then good on them.
No they don't, JohnO
But that is less relevant than our all being more at risk if any group
is slower - it doesn't matter who it is; we want everyone to arrange
vaccination as soon as possible
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-delta-outbreak-acts-david-seymour-under-fire-over-maori-vaccination-comments/OJVPU6X2YCITK37L26YQ3WEKII/
George Black
2021-09-06 20:06:05 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
Maori have had the same or better access as anyone else to vaccination all this time, so they have nobody but themselves to blame if they haven't availed themselves of it. As always, Seymour thinks that if people can be bothered getting off their arses to get something then good on them.
Middle class woke wankers like Dickbot just love to entrench Maori in a loser mentality.
Funny how such racism is accepted until a politician points it out.
And Maori are generally pretty clued up.
And they're not kill filed
Tony
2021-09-06 20:30:23 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
Maori have had the same or better access as anyone else to vaccination all
this time, so they have nobody but themselves to blame if they haven't availed
themselves of it. As always, Seymour thinks that if people can be bothered
getting off their arses to get something then good on them.
Middle class woke wankers like Dickbot just love to entrench Maori in a loser mentality.
Seymour's intention was clear. It was not about the vaccinations per se, it was
about the way this government handles everything using ethnic language whenever
possible. It is a deliberate ploy by the PM and her cronies to keep the
emotions high.
No wonder there are kooks prepared to stab people in supermarkets.
John Bowes
Take care Tony! You'll have Rich flooding the ng with crocodile tears with truth like this...
Gordon
2021-09-06 08:04:42 UTC
https://twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/status/1434686951265693704
We have known that Maori have not been vaccinated as much as others in
our community - they will be more likely to be working, have transport
difficulties, and not have mobile phones; but we need everyone to get
vaccinated. So Seymour spots an opportunity for his people to jump the
queue - what an 'entitled' twit!
This idea for codes for Maori getting vaccinated has so many ways of looking
at it that one can not win.

The idea was very well meaning but it is frought with problems.

Yes, we have all those point above, Maori do need to get the vaccination
rates up, yes some are poor, etc So the question is what are we going to do
about it?

This giving codes to a sector of the population is a great way to build up
some resentment.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.