POLICE RADIO FREQUENCIES
Add Reply
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 12:17:29 UTC
It has always been legal to listen to the police frequencies, it's illegal to act on any information you hear, eg, you hear they're on their way to bust your mates grow room and you ring him and give him the heads up to clean up, FAST. But how they'd prove you acted on what you supposedly heard (they'd have to prove you were listening aswell) and hey if ur mates growing chances are he's listening to the scanner too. Stupid laws. Police state. And the dude who kept answering the same rubbish over and over thinking he's all that. I poke my tongue out to you sir, you are worth nothing more than a wet poke of the tongue. AnArChY rules
peterwn
2018-03-27 06:54:48 UTC
Most police radiocommunication would be encrypted digital by now so the issue is almost irrelevant.
n***@gmail.com
2018-10-26 01:34:18 UTC
napier police
Anso Glickenburger
2021-09-13 15:58:10 UTC
Far out! I am the original poster of this question back in 1996 (what are the police frequencies) and I just came across it by chance now in 2021. I forgot to even check for replies back then! Amazing all those conversations that followed and I never knew.
And the twat that answered right after I asked the question, what a miserable little sole you were!
POLICE RADIO FREQUENCIES
Anyone know what they are?
George Black
2021-09-13 19:55:58 UTC
Post by Anso Glickenburger
Far out! I am the original poster of this question back in 1996 (what are the police frequencies) and I just came across it by chance now in 2021. I forgot to even check for replies back then! Amazing all those conversations that followed and I never knew.
And the twat that answered right after I asked the question, what a miserable little sole you were!
POLICE RADIO FREQUENCIES
Anyone know what they are?
Ask a Ham. A few groups on the net

Anso Glickenburger
2021-09-13 15:59:10 UTC
Far out! I am the original poster of this question back in 1996 (what are the police frequencies) and I just came across it by chance now in 2021. I forgot to even check for replies back then! Amazing all those conversations that followed and I never knew. And the twat that answered right after I asked the question, what a miserable little sole you were!
POLICE RADIO FREQUENCIES
Anyone know what they are?
Just out of curiosity why would you want to listen to the police?
Perhaps it is because you are a child.
Perhaps it is because you are a criminal.
Perhaps it's because you are a caring citizen who is going to rush off and
help when they run into trouble.
My guess is that it's the first.