An outspoken Scientist
2020-05-12 01:44:49 UTC
A very interesting character, with some very hopeful thoughts about a
possible vaccine:
https://www.afr.com/life-and-luxury/health-and-wellness/i-m-79-i-won-the-nobel-prize-and-i-don-t-give-a-s-20200506-p54qhb
Tony
2020-05-12 02:27:15 UTC
A very interesting character, with some very hopeful thoughts about a
https://www.afr.com/life-and-luxury/health-and-wellness/i-m-79-i-won-the-nobel-prize-and-i-don-t-give-a-s-20200506-p54qhb
Pity really because if he has something worthwhile it should not be behind a
paywall.
Rich80105
Interesting - I had no trouble seeing it.
Tony
It is behind a paywall.
Mutlley
Paywall here as well.