The street stickers
2020-05-20 20:10:56 UTC
Who designed them, who printed them and what technology was used to
produce so many and so many differences????
Did they have to import the stock if so from where and how ????
2020-05-20 20:49:44 UTC
Who designed them, who printed them and what technology was used to
produce so many and so many differences????
Did they have to import the stock if so from where and how ????
I haven't seen them, George, although I have travelled a bit in the
ast could of days. Do you have any reference to an image available on
the internet? I saw the Easter and Anzac, the teddy bears, the
painted rocks; but I haven't noticed a new set of stickers near me.