Glad to see we have some principal's who will speak out.
2020-09-04 22:09:43 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/education/122644266/would-the-pm-send-neve-herethe-sodden-horror-of-a-decile-1-school
Yes the weasel words from the Minister are noted, none of which explain the
$11+ million grant to a private business.
But then who is naive enough to think that our government will actually answer
questions truthfully?
Tony
2020-09-04 23:03:53 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/education/122644266/would-the-pm-send-neve-herethe-sodden-horror-of-a-decile-1-school
Yes the weasel words from the Minister are noted, none of which explain the
$11+ million grant to a private business.
But then who is naive enough to think that our government will actually answer
questions truthfully?
It's not going away and it shouldn't.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300099406/election-2020-green-party-picks-up-the-pieces-after-a-damaging-week-sparked-by-the-green-school-mess
Apologies for the typo in the subject line.
John Bowes
2020-09-04 23:34:26 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/education/122644266/would-the-pm-send-neve-herethe-sodden-horror-of-a-decile-1-school
Yes the weasel words from the Minister are noted, none of which explain the
$11+ million grant to a private business.
But then who is naive enough to think that our government will actually answer
questions truthfully?
Who is naive enough to think they'll answer questions?

Besides which Neve will no doubt be going to private schools rather than the marxist cesspit our public schools are....