More from Ian Bradford.
2021-05-13 02:36:25 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/05/12/the-problems-with-electric-vehicles/#comments
Much of which I have said here in the past.
I suggest that at least one of the comments is on the edge of fantasy but that
does not detract from the substance.
And for clarification this is not about cleaning up our act, something which we
need to do and has not been denied in this forum so far as I recall.
It is clearly about the industry that is pushing the idea that climate change
is predominantly man made - so far unproven and a demonstrably unreliable
theory.
George Black
2021-05-13 20:15:34 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/05/12/the-problems-with-electric-vehicles/#comments
Much of which I have said here in the past.
I suggest that at least one of the comments is on the edge of fantasy but that
does not detract from the substance.
And for clarification this is not about cleaning up our act, something which we
need to do and has not been denied in this forum so far as I recall.
It is clearly about the industry that is pushing the idea that climate change
is predominantly man made - so far unproven and a demonstrably unreliable
theory.
All we need is for the Sun to blip for the warming BS to go out the
window and the hyper religious back to Sun worship
John Bowes
2021-05-13 23:05:18 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/05/12/the-problems-with-electric-vehicles/#comments
Much of which I have said here in the past.
I suggest that at least one of the comments is on the edge of fantasy but that
does not detract from the substance.
And for clarification this is not about cleaning up our act, something which we
need to do and has not been denied in this forum so far as I recall.
It is clearly about the industry that is pushing the idea that climate change
is predominantly man made - so far unproven and a demonstrably unreliable
theory.
All we need is for the Sun to blip for the warming BS to go out the
window and the hyper religious back to Sun worship
Or the poles to switch and toss us back to the stone age :)