Bias at its crudest
2021-09-20 19:57:58 UTC
The Nats were having (evidently) a lick of the ice cream (Shock Horror)
not wearing masks while doing so..
Big furor from the fake news.
Yet the pink haired and accomplice can go swimming maskless and the
same media is mute
John Bowes
do as I say not as I do applies in these cases :)
Rich80105
2021-09-20 21:47:17 UTC
The Nats were having (evidently) a lick of the ice cream (Shock Horror)
not wearing masks while doing so..
Big furor from the fake news.
Yet the pink haired and accomplice can go swimming maskless and the
same media is mute
Nothing on Stuff or on The Spinoff about Collins - seems only The
Herald was interested, and since I first read it they seem to have
moved it from the front page:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-delta-outbreak-judith-collins-filmed-without-mask-at-queenstown-business/Q4IFBI5SQ2B7UBUVRCIU3QRIPA/.
Masks not required within a bubble, and Wiles did not go swimming. But
yes the level of offence does seem to be very similar to that of
Wiles' companion.
John Bowes
When did Queenstown go back into level four lockdown Rich? Because if they haven't you're just lying yet again!
Gordon
2021-09-21 02:23:57 UTC
The Nats were having (evidently) a lick of the ice cream (Shock Horror)
not wearing masks while doing so..
Big furor from the fake news.
Yet the pink haired and accomplice can go swimming maskless and the
same media is mute
Nothing on Stuff or on The Spinoff about Collins - seems only The
Herald was interested, and since I first read it they seem to have
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-delta-outbreak-judith-collins-filmed-without-mask-at-queenstown-business/Q4IFBI5SQ2B7UBUVRCIU3QRIPA/.
Masks not required within a bubble, and Wiles did not go swimming. But
yes the level of offence does seem to be very similar to that of
Wiles' companion.
Wiles' companion went swimming, the no no is that she/he could have gotten
into trouble and needed help. This is the no no part.

So is that risk greater than Collins and co needing help after eating the
icecream?

All of this is rather mute when we have people crossing the boarder on a
daily basis without permission. Yet alone all the other ones who we do not
know about.
George Black
2021-09-21 19:55:15 UTC
[...]
I for one have ALWAYS found that icecream eating requires unimpeded
access to the mouth.
And some of those crossing the BORDER have permission to exit Soviet
Auckland...
John Bowes
Richie is spewing his vile bias and hate of National simply because it is National. The fucking imbecile can't get away from Labour good, National bad even when he and Labour is wading through it's own spewed shit!
Rich80105
2021-09-22 01:51:10 UTC
[...]
The reality is that Siouxsie Wiles did not stop a friend making a very
small mistake which Judith Collins publicised with the media, calling
her a big fat hypcocrite. Then Judith Collins together with her deputy
and another person were filmed making a very mistake. Both would have
been ignored had not Judith Collins used the first very small issue as
a political wealpon. I was not surprised that one journalist asked
Collins if her itake meant that she was a big fat hypocite - unlike
Collins however the jounalist did not press the issue. Attacking a
non-politician as she did was an error of judgement by Collins - it
was not the first, and doubtless will not be the last.
Tony
2021-09-22 02:01:16 UTC
[...]
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/09/22/a-defence-of-democracy-and-all-her-operatives/
Minor infringement by someone who went for a swim, with the subject of this URL
watching?
Perhaps you could explain how you eat an ice cream (which is legal) with a mask
on.
John Bowes
2021-09-22 03:59:35 UTC
[...]
Better would be if he could explain how going for a swim in level 4 when his glorious leader has specifically said don't, equates with an ice cream at level 2. The useless little troll Rich won't for the simple reason all he has is Labour good, National bad!
In fact Rich, Wiles has shown herself to be a big fat hypocrite!
John Bowes
From the article this stood out for me because it's still so true! “This is an outbreak waiting to happen, this is a lockdown waiting to happen, because the government hasn’t learnt the lessons and they still can’t get it right”
Tony
2021-09-22 04:27:47 UTC
[...]
From the article this stood out for me because it's still so true! “This is
an outbreak waiting to happen, this is a lockdown waiting to happen, because
the government hasn’t learnt the lessons and they still can’t get it
right”
Yes John, but I suspect Rich is still trying to work out the ice cream trick
wearing a mask at level 2 without making a nasty mess.
John Bowes
Hell Rich would be the sort of person who spills icecream down the fron of himself like a three year old :)
Rich80105
2021-09-22 10:20:35 UTC
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:01:16 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
It wasn't the eating that was a problem - it was ordering at the
counter without a mask and accepting the icecream without a mask - by
both Collins and those with her.
It was really quite minor and only blown out of proportion due to teh
similarity to the fuss made by Collins to an arguably even more trival
offence by Wiles.

I am surprised you are keeping this issue in front of readers; it does
not reflect well on Collins . . .
Tony
2021-09-22 20:26:04 UTC
[...]
It reflects much worse on Wiles and the speed at which her mates came to her
defense.
It doesn't matter whethes she actually condoned her friend's behaviour or not,
what matters is that she appeared to, and in her position that is serious.
I don't defend Collins and never refuse to post because of political spin by
anyone.
John Bowes
I'm not surprised you follow your PM's lead and support Wiles in her breach of her own rules during a level 4 lockdown but wail like a little girl when Collins buys an ice cream in level 2 lockdown ready to eat it? As to the supposed other people in her party. got any evidence they aren't in fact other bystanders having ice cream on a warm day and as a result not wearing masks!
Rich80105
2021-09-23 21:58:16 UTC
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:47:42 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
[...]
See the link above:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-delta-outbreak-judith-collins-filmed-without-mask-at-queenstown-business/Q4IFBI5SQ2B7UBUVRCIU3QRIPA/

"The National leader, who has been quick to point out when others have
run afoul of Covid-19 regulations, was joined by deputy leader Shane
Reti and local MP Joseph Mooney - both of whom were also maskless - at
Patagonia Chocolates on Saturday evening.

A spokesperson for Collins said on Monday that she "diligently follows
public health advice as it is communicated to the public" and that the
rule breach was unintentional.

The trio "removed their masks believing this was in accordance with
advice that 'customers can take off their masks so they can eat or
drink', as many other patrons in the café at the time clearly
understood the rules to be also," the spokesperson said. "After
consulting the Covid-19 website, Collins accepts that, by clicking
through to additional level 2 advice, it specifies that when picking
up a takeaway order a customer must remain masked."
John Bowes
But was it a take away Rich? You ignore the fact that masks aren't required when eating and Queenstown is at level two. Whereas Wiles has been pushing the need for wearing masks when outside yet didn't follow her own advice. Once again Rich you push the Labour good, national bad agenda even when Labour are ignoring their own rules yet again AND YOU KNOW IT!
Rich80105
2021-09-24 00:20:19 UTC
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:11:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
[...]
Removing masks while exercising was OK at level 4, as was removing
masks while in your 'bubble." The only mistake was that she did not
stop her friend from going into the water where there was a danger
that rescue services may have been necessary - you can see on the
video the extreme danger that she was in . . .

In level 2 you are supposed to wear a mask in retain shops unless you
are sitting down to eat; what Collins, Reti and Mppney did was
endanger the shop assistant by speaking to that person without a mask.
She has admitted she was wrong.

With the flood of "I am entitled" idiots it can be difficult for shop
assistants / servers to insist that everyone obeys that rule; in some
cases shops have closed because the risk from not following the rules
is too high.
Tony
2021-09-24 01:35:38 UTC
[...]
Anyone who perceived the Wiles error to be minor is deliberately twisting their
own reality. And that is tough for most of us.
The problem is perception, which is blatantly obvious to everybody but you.
Rich80105
2021-09-24 02:05:00 UTC
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:35:38 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
are sitting down to eat; what Collins, Reti and Mooney did was
endanger the shop assistant by speaking to that person without a mask.
She has admitted she was wrong.
With the flood of "I am entitled" idiots it can be difficult for shop
assistants / servers to insist that everyone obeys that rule; in some
cases shops have closed because the risk from not following the rules
is too high.
Anyone who perceived the Wiles error to be minor is deliberately twisting their
own reality. And that is tough for most of us.
The problem is perception, which is blatantly obvious to everybody but you.
Agreed, Tony. If you were a shop girl, would you rather have John Key
stroking your hair or Judith Collins breathing into your face . . .
Tony
2021-09-24 02:32:27 UTC
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:35:38 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:11:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:47:42 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:01:16 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:57:58 +1200, George Black
Post by George Black
[...]
Irrelevant - you are the only girl here.
But nice try to divert your lost argument.
Rich80105
2021-09-24 03:19:17 UTC
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:32:27 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by George Black
[...]
No argument lost, but I note you are trying to change the subject.
Wiles error was indeed trivial, but less trivial was the attack on her
by the rabid Collins. All part of a deliberate disinformation
campaign it seems:
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/a-political-tactic-where-nobody-wins/ar-AAOufTk?ocid=msedgdhp
Tony
2021-09-24 03:51:37 UTC
Post by George Black
[...]
Wiles disobeyed her own rules. In doing so she brought her profession into
disrepute.
Absolutely no change in topic, are you that desperate?
Collins was doing her job, not a nice job but a job nevertheless.
You have an unhealthy regard for her.
John Bowes
He has an unhealthy regard for anyone on the left Tony.
Rich80105
2021-09-24 10:49:14 UTC
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:51:37 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by George Black
[...]
Her own rules! Wiles is not in government, she does not set the
rules. She is not part of Dr Bloomfields team - she is not even
involved in making the recommendations to government, and she is not a
politician.

She is a private citizen that has dome some work in developing
explanations of covid, and answering questions from journalists.

Collins is a politician, and chose to attack Souxsie Wiles - the url
above gives a possible reason for such an attack.

Having highlighted a very minor indiscretion of not stopping a friend
from doing something which gave no covid risk, Collins and two of her
political colleagues forgeet the rules themselves - and yes all three
did. Her actions did have a covid risk - arguably small, but a risk
nevertheless.

It would all have blown over, but "give back double" Collins is just
plain nasty.
Tony
2021-09-24 20:31:17 UTC
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:51:37 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:32:27 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:35:38 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:11:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:47:42 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:01:16 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:55:15 +1200, George Black
Post by George Black
[...]
Total rubbish. She is an expert and indeed sets herself up as one in public,
regularly. She made recommendations concerning behaviour during lockdown.
People see those as rules and so they become so. You must be desperate to use
that argument.
Post by Rich80105
Collins is a politician, and chose to attack Souxsie Wiles - the url
above gives a possible reason for such an attack.
She criticised the silly choice Wiles made, if you want to call that an attack
then do so, but it is entirely approriate for Collins to criticise someone who
sets them up as an expert and then breaks her own de facto rules).
Post by Rich80105
Having highlighted a very minor indiscretion of not stopping a friend
from doing something which gave no covid risk, Collins and two of her
political colleagues forgeet the rules themselves - and yes all three
did. Her actions did have a covid risk - arguably small, but a risk
nevertheless.
Both silly behaviours were of about the same magnitude, and intelligent
unbiased people see that.
Post by Rich80105
It would all have blown over, but "give back double" Collins is just
plain nasty.
If you could gag the opposition you would do so.
Rich80105
2021-09-24 22:00:23 UTC
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:31:17 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:51:37 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:32:27 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:35:38 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:11:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:47:42 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by Rich80105
It would all have blown over, but "give back double" Collins is just
plain nasty.
If you could gag the opposition you would do so.
Why on earth would you say that? Democracy is important, and for that
it is helpful to get to know those that would lead should enough
people vote for that party. We voted for David Lange, Jim Bolger, John
Key and Jacinda Ardern on the basis of their statements - sure not
everything will always go well, and we may become dissilusioned, but
that is the reality of the compromises necessary in politics. It is
why so many were upset at Judith Collins not going on Morning Report
on a recent Wednesday apparently because she was going to be asked
about three people leaving her office. Funny how it is the
authoritarian right that so often talk about gagging opinions that
they do not agree with - it is as if they do not trust the public to
recognise falsity when they hear it . . .
Absolutely no change in topic, are you that desperate?
Collins was doing her job, not a nice job but a job nevertheless.
You have an unhealthy regard for her.
I have very little regard for her, and I do not believe it is the job
of the Leader of the Opposition to belittle members of the public for
trivial issues. It speaks of a disrespect for individual members of
our community, and a willingness to attack on spurious grounds those
whose ideas and specialist knowledge they would rather not have heard
by the public - who was trying to gag who, Tony? Where was the bias
at its crudest?

From the article referred to above:

"Malinformation is a type of false information where people take
information that is factually accurate but use it to try and undermine
a person’s credibility, and more widely the credibility of the
information or position they represent. In this case, science
communicator Dr Siouxsie Wiles was filmed during Level 4 lockdown
hanging out on a beach with a friend, taking off her mask, while the
said friend went for a paddle in the water. First, pause for a minute
and reflect on the sheer grossness of some person lurking and videoing
women public figures (constantly subjected to online and real life
harassment) in public spaces.

Okay, so those were the facts ma'am: a bike ride, a socially distanced
chin wag, a paddle that was against the rules and a creepy person
videoing it. As Wiles herself said, her friend shouldn't have gone for
the paddle. But that doesn't make anything Siouxsie Wiles says about
Covid-19 or the science of it untrue. But these types of false
information strategies are used to make people think exactly that. So
this information was then spun by Cameron Slater (feel free to peruse
on Google at leisure Cameron Slater's previous actions to undermine
good public health advocacy) and picked up by the Leader of the
Opposition, Judith Collins. Collins explicitly called Wiles “a
hypocrite” to undermine her credibility - and here's the kicker of
this type of strategy - and by extension undermine the science she
communicates about Covid-19.

That may perhaps not have been Judith Collins' intention, I don't
know. I do know that, intentional or not, the impact of false
information strategies like this are to undermine people’s belief in
the truth of the specific information, but also more widely to
politicise good science to the point that people feel that to believe
in or advocate for the evidence is a partisan action.

This does two things. First, it polarises people, making it hard for
us to meet in agreement on scientific issues across the different
social groups we identify ourselves as being part of. Second, for
those who the entire circus is just too depressing or alienating to
watch, they step out of the tent altogether, preferring not to engage
with the science that affects them deeply because there is only anger
and argument and identity associated with it. And without caring about
people engaged in science, the big boys get to keep making all the
rules, laws and policies to suit themselves best. This is exactly what
has happened with climate change.

This undermining of good science may not have been Judith Collins'
intention, but it doesn't matter, because in an environment in which
good science for our collective wellbeing has been undermined and
politicised by people like Donald Trump and Rupert Murdoch and their
associates (do these people have friends?) for some decades now, that
is what it does. "
Rich80105
2021-09-24 23:27:55 UTC
-
Post by Rich80105
[...]
What garbage. This is nothing to do with right wing politics, and your
deliberate attempt to spin is noted.
Left wing politicians are much more likely to be wanting to gag people, they
are far more authoritarian than real New Zealanders.
Absolutely no change in topic, are you that desperate?
Collins was doing her job, not a nice job but a job nevertheless.
You have an unhealthy regard for her.
I have very little regard for her, and I do not believe it is the job
of the Leader of the Opposition to belittle members of the public for
trivial issues. It speaks of a disrespect for individual members of
our community, and a willingness to attack on spurious grounds those
whose ideas and specialist knowledge they would rather not have heard
by the public - who was trying to gag who, Tony? Where was the bias
at its crudest?
I didn't say anything about bias or crudeness, do try to keep up.
It is perhaps a while ago, and George was the person to post it - the
subject of the thread, Tony is "Bias at its crudest"
Wiles is a public figure, and has herself established apublic profirl.
It' means she should be careful what she does in public or take the
consequences.
Sadly there is some truth in your statement - again from the url above
(it follows the extract quoted below):

Post by Rich80105
"Malinformation is a type of false information where people take
information that is factually accurate but use it to try and undermine
a person’s credibility, and more widely the credibility of the
information or position they represent. In this case, science
communicator Dr Siouxsie Wiles was filmed during Level 4 lockdown
hanging out on a beach with a friend, taking off her mask, while the
said friend went for a paddle in the water. First, pause for a minute
and reflect on the sheer grossness of some person lurking and videoing
women public figures (constantly subjected to online and real life
harassment) in public spaces.
Nice distraction but irrelevant.
Post by Rich80105
Okay, so those were the facts ma'am: a bike ride, a socially distanced
chin wag, a paddle that was against the rules and a creepy person
videoing it. As Wiles herself said, her friend shouldn't have gone for
the paddle. But that doesn't make anything Siouxsie Wiles says about
Covid-19 or the science of it untrue. But these types of false
information strategies are used to make people think exactly that. So
this information was then spun by Cameron Slater (feel free to peruse
on Google at leisure Cameron Slater's previous actions to undermine
good public health advocacy) and picked up by the Leader of the
Opposition, Judith Collins. Collins explicitly called Wiles “a
hypocrite” to undermine her credibility - and here's the kicker of
this type of strategy - and by extension undermine the science she
communicates about Covid-19.
You really do need some help.
The fact is that Wiles was careless in public and it showed her to be less
attentive to her own rules.
There is no disinformation, the images speak for themselves and Wiles admitted
that she had been wrong. If she is happy with that then why not you?
Irreleavnt off topic stuff removed.
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone . . ."
Tony
2021-09-25 00:10:43 UTC
Post by Rich80105
[...]
You asked me, and I didn't post it so ask George is you care.
Post by Rich80105
Wiles is a public figure, and has herself established apublic profirl.
It' means she should be careful what she does in public or take the
consequences.
Sadly there is some truth in your statement
Of course, that is why I made it.
Post by Rich80105
- again from the url above
"That may perhaps not have been Judith Collins' intention, I don't
know. I do know that, intentional or not, the impact of false
information strategies like this are to undermine people’s belief in
the truth of the specific information, but also more widely to
politicise good science to the point that people feel that to believe
in or advocate for the evidence is a partisan action."
Irrelevant.
James Christophers
2021-09-25 01:47:59 UTC
Post by Rich80105
Wiles is a public figure, and has herself established apublic profirl.
It' means she should be careful what she does in public or take the
consequences.
Sadly there is some truth in your statement
Of course, that is why I made it.
- again from the url above
So you say, whereas the author of the article clearly doesn't believe so, otherwise he wouldn't have elucidated events and the consequences as convincingly as he has; this only further emphasised by Collins in her twilight angst having not only completely lost the plot but also irretrievably succumbed to her baser inborn compulsions and self-loathings.
Rich80105
2021-09-25 02:15:04 UTC
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:10:43 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Rich80105
[...]
You have posted a few times to the thread, but then you do tend to
wander of topic when you are losing ... The Bias that I was talking
about is the motivation for Collins to act so badly of course.
Wiles is a public figure, and has herself established apublic profirl.
It' means she should be careful what she does in public or take the
consequences.
Sadly there is some truth in your statement
Of course, that is why I made it.
Post by Rich80105
- again from the url above
"That may perhaps not have been Judith Collins' intention, I don't
know. I do know that, intentional or not, the impact of false
information strategies like this are to undermine people’s belief in
the truth of the specific information, but also more widely to
politicise good science to the point that people feel that to believe
in or advocate for the evidence is a partisan action."
Irrelevant.
No, it goes to the heart of why personal privacy should matter - to
again quote from the article above:

"Malinformation is a type of false information where people take
information that is factually accurate but use it to try and undermine
a person’s credibility, and more widely the credibility of the
information or position they represent. In this case, science
communicator Dr Siouxsie Wiles was filmed during Level 4 lockdown
hanging out on a beach with a friend, taking off her mask, while the
said friend went for a paddle in the water. First, pause for a minute
and reflect on the sheer grossness of some person lurking and videoing
women public figures (constantly subjected to online and real life
harassment) in public spaces. "

All New Zealanders should have the right to a reasonable level of
privacy - by acting in concert with Cameron Slater, Judith Collins has
demostrated that civilised courtesies are beyond her; that Dirty
Tricks only caused a pause in the dishonest attempts to destroy those
who offend the leader of the National Party - even when the issues are
not in any way political.
Tony
2021-09-25 02:44:10 UTC
Post by Rich80105
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:31:17 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:51:37 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:32:27 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:35:38 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:11:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by Rich80105
[...]
In your dreams, Dick.
Post by Rich80105
... The Bias that I was talking
about is the motivation for Collins to act so badly of course.
Absolute nonsense.
I didn't use those words and therefore you should ask whoever did. Got it?
Wiles is a public figure, and has herself established apublic profirl.
It' means she should be careful what she does in public or take the
consequences.
Sadly there is some truth in your statement
Of course, that is why I made it.
Post by Rich80105
- again from the url above
"That may perhaps not have been Judith Collins' intention, I don't
know. I do know that, intentional or not, the impact of false
information strategies like this are to undermine people’s belief in
the truth of the specific information, but also more widely to
politicise good science to the point that people feel that to believe
in or advocate for the evidence is a partisan action."
Irrelevant.
No, it goes to the heart of why personal privacy should matter - to
again quote from the article above:Nonsensical off topic rubbish.
The fact is that Wiles was c
John Bowes
Wiles is like you Rich: just another lying hypocrite!
James Christophers
2021-09-24 05:59:24 UTC
Post by George Black
[...]
A mea culpa from the academic non-politican and momentarily fallible Wiles is sufficient. For Collins as Opposition leader, there can be none since her disgusting public behaviour personally towards Wiles has demeaned and discredited her both as a politician and a trained lawyer (of all people) who has **knowingly** and **wilfully** breached the very professional ethics that her position and prominence rightly demand of her. Her follow-up ice-cream lacuna, trivial as it may be, only serves further to consolidate and harden her still-resonating fall from grace.

Such rank imprudence and indiscipline is exactly what Collins and her moribund party can do without since it brings not only Collins herself but also her party and every other opposition MP into disrepute. On the ropes and now completely at the mercy of inner and external forces, she has put herself up right up there in lights as a long since spent - no, squandered - force, having now finally forfeited any credibility she may once have had to further influence events.

Decline and fall in all their self-inflicted shame and agony are all that are left to her. And it's nobody's fault but hers
John Bowes
2021-09-24 04:32:08 UTC
Post by George Black
[...]
Fake news Tony! Girls have bigger balls than Rich and in most cases never lie!
Yet another failure for the comprehensionless and respect lacking Rich :)
Gordon
2021-09-21 02:17:53 UTC
The Nats were having (evidently) a lick of the ice cream (Shock Horror)
not wearing masks while doing so..
Big furor from the fake news.
Yet the pink haired and accomplice can go swimming maskless and the
same media is mute
The print media was not mute. They were half wrong. Going swiming was a no
no.

However one must consider that Collins threw the look at the hypocrite fit,
so it only seems right that Karma tapped her on the shoulder.