Some more sanity
2020-02-15 19:49:46 UTC
https://straightlinelogic.com/2020/02/12/climate-change-is-not-a-problem-unless-we-make-it-one-by-andy-may/
An excellent article.
It is well worth the time to read it and follow the references.
The final chapter makes sense.
Some people will criticise the man who wrote this, but that is their usual
tactic - what they should be doing is read with an open mind the evidence that
is provided, but can those people ever do that?
Let's stop this idiotic panic and do some careful planning based on
non-partisan science for a change.
In 1684 people were skating on the Thames for goodness sake.
Gordon
2020-02-16 05:07:36 UTC
https://straightlinelogic.com/2020/02/12/climate-change-is-not-a-problem-unless-we-make-it-one-by-andy-may/
An excellent article.
That sets the bias right there. So the other side will be going to the
cache.
Post by Tony
It is well worth the time to read it and follow the references.
Hoow does one follow the references, are they on the move? One refers to the
references i would suggest.
Post by Tony
The final chapter makes sense.
And the rest is pure sewer material.
Post by Tony
Some people will criticise the man who wrote this,
Why? It is the ideas one critices, not the person.
Post by Tony
but that is their usual
tactic - what they should be doing is read with an open mind the evidence that
is provided, but can those people ever do that?
No some can not. That is waht is of far greater concern than Greta's
plea's/demands
Post by Tony
Let's stop this idiotic panic and do some careful planning based on
non-partisan science for a change.
Tui.
Oh, you ahve arrived at this. Grapes were also grown in Briian in the past.
Gordon
2020-02-16 05:35:36 UTC
https://straightlinelogic.com/2020/02/12/climate-change-is-not-a-problem-unless-we-make-it-one-by-andy-may/
An excellent article.
It is well worth the time to read it and follow the references.
The final chapter makes sense.
Some people will criticise the man who wrote this, but that is their usual
tactic - what they should be doing is read with an open mind the evidence that
is provided, but can those people ever do that?
Let's stop this idiotic panic and do some careful planning based on
non-partisan science for a change.
In 1684 people were skating on the Thames for goodness sake.
What we needed is some open and free debate on this issue. There is a
teeanger in a video saying this is the way to go.

In all of this spin/get, real Greta and others, to date the object a mere 150
million Km from Earth seems to be ignored. The object is comuming a mere 4.3
tons of hydrogen per second in fusion to He (the gas). It also generates solar
winds.

The sun rules okay. No question, without it where it/we are; even Goldilocks
would have no need to have a bed to lie in. For we would not exist.
George
:)
John Bowes
2020-02-17 10:51:05 UTC
[...]
The spin is hiding many of the real problems the planet faces. One of them is population which is doubling at an ever increasing rate! Now THAT is imo a bigger worry than a naturally occurring climate change!
Post by Gordon
The sun rules okay. No question, without it where it/we are; even Goldilocks
would have no need to have a bed to lie in. For we would not exist.
Not just the sun mate :)