Roll up! Roll up and see the clown show!
2021-08-31 20:19:02 UTC
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/450473/concerns-as-covid-19-cases-exercising-in-grand-mercure-wellington-s-underground-car-park

Beyond farcical. This sort of incompetence is why we are suffering yet another multi-billion dollar lockdown.
James Christophers
2021-09-01 01:10:26 UTC
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/450473/concerns-as-covid-19-cases-exercising-in-grand-mercure-wellington-s-underground-car-park
Beyond farcical. This sort of incompetence is why we are suffering yet another multi-billion dollar lockdown.
One pandemic expert has reportedly advised that the MIQ inmates should be given exercise bikes. So what with swimming pool, spa, massage, mudbaths, podiatry, naturopathology and personalised clairvoyance also on tap 24/7, what more could they conceivably need? Pedal-powered heat-seeking proctology, complimentary video included?