Parliament actually did something right
2020-03-18 19:21:00 UTC
Taking abortion off the books.
In memory of those kids who, having gotten pregnant, were enslaved by
the catholic church some times for years.
And to the married women, who with large families had to mortgage
themselves and their families to the hilt so they could travel to
Australia to 'get their teeth cleaned' as one euphemism at the time put
it.
And to the kids who had their kid and used the bottom drawer of the
dresser as a baby bed because they had nothing.
So this parliament has done good for once
R***@hotmail.com
2020-03-18 22:18:56 UTC
Taking abortion off the books.
In memory of those kids who, having gotten pregnant, were enslaved by
the catholic church some times for years.
And to the married women, who with large families had to mortgage
themselves and their families to the hilt so they could travel to
Australia to 'get their teeth cleaned' as one euphemism at the time put
it.
And to the kids who had their kid and used the bottom drawer of the
dresser as a baby bed because they had nothing.
So this parliament has done good for once
Yes it has been a good change - it is amazing that for so long our
country so disrespected the wishes of individuals.

I can remember using a dresser drawer as a bassinette at one time - a
good substitute for purpose built furniture. Now we have a charotable
organisatin that helps many mothers each year - the box can serve as
a temporary bed. I think it is Finland that provides something similar
for every baby born. A good charity to support.
R***@hotmail.com
2020-03-18 22:20:54 UTC
Missed the url: http://littlesproutsnz.org/