Journalists?
2021-09-04 03:21:52 UTC
Paraphrased questions from the terror attack briefing today
1. Did the officers that shot him have legal cause to use lethal force?
Commissioner answered with commendable restraint - he had tried to kill at
least 6 people.
2. Were the surveillancle officers in uniform or civilian clothes? More
restraint in the answer- civilian clothes.
3. Why were the officers not right next to the man? I can't remember the
answer, too busy drying my eyes.
I was thankful that nobody asked why they did not shoot to disable him. I think
that would have tested anybody's restraint.
And there were more examples of what a fine bunch of journalists our main
stream media employ today.
Well I guess they have to ask a question or two in order to get their pay.
The police seem to have done evrything they could have done, we need to wait
for the suppression order to be lifted before we know more.
John Bowes
The police did well! I see the PM is dreaming again. She seems to think she can get laws changed so this can never happen again... We can hope but NOTHING that may get done will stop imbeciles like the deceased ISIS nutcase!
George Black
2021-09-04 20:12:56 UTC
[...]
The police there did well.

Hopefully the 49 others are being as well watched

It looks like the London knife attacks are here and beware the vehicle
attacks on crowds.
The fake news brigade would have run away.
And I didn't watch he who has the face for the print media's program.
Tolerating the daily speech from the dais is sickening enough
Rich80105
2021-09-04 21:26:32 UTC
[...]
Friends of yours, George?
Post by George Black
It looks like the London knife attacks are here and beware the vehicle
attacks on crowds.
Why do you say that, George? Do you have information that the rest of
us do no know?
Post by George Black
The fake news brigade would have run away.
Who are they? And what would they have run away from?
Post by George Black
And I didn't watch he who has the face for the print media's program.
Who is that, George?
Post by George Black
Tolerating the daily speech from the dais is sickening enough
I didn't realise Mike Hosking preaches every day . . . - not even
Ashley Bloomfield and Jacinda Ardern do that.
John Bowes
2021-09-04 21:34:12 UTC
[...]
Stop being a fucking imbecile Rich! More likely to be a friend of yours. After all it's Labour who have the record of being friends with terrorists!
It looks like the London knife attacks are here and beware the vehicle
attacks on crowds.
Why do you say that, George? Do you have information that the rest of
us do no know?
Again you're being a fucking imbecile along with showing a lack of knowledge of recent history of attacks by Islamic terrorists!
The fake news brigade would have run away.
Who are they? And what would they have run away from?
Norightturn, thestranded and most of the woke media busy praising Labour!
What makes a fucking imbecile like you think George is talking about anyone else but the imbecilic Ardern?
Gordon
This after your earlier response. Got me wondering.
Rich80105
2021-09-04 23:32:54 UTC
[...]
I haven't heard of 49 others being watched by police and security
forces - do you have a reference?
John Bowes
2021-09-05 01:08:56 UTC
[...]
Do a google search dumbo!