More openness from Labour!
2021-03-06 19:27:22 UTC
Well it is if you believe they went hard and fast last year :)
An excellent piece of journalism from Stuff for once!
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/124444115/covid19-vaccine-rollout-is-a-secretive-sluggish-spinfest
I should have put a warning to preserve Rich80105's delicate sensibilities when Labours perfidy and propaganda is exposed, but then he probably isn't reading any posts he hasn't started himself....
Gordon
2021-03-08 07:51:30 UTC
Well it is if you believe they went hard and fast last year :)
An excellent piece of journalism from Stuff for once!
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/124444115/covid19-vaccine-rollout-is-a-secretive-sluggish-spinfest
I should have put a warning to preserve Rich80105's delicate sensibilities when Labours perfidy and propaganda is exposed, but then he probably isn't reading any posts he hasn't started himself....
Iread somewhere that the PM was going to dish out some more spin on
Wednesday, now that another 8.5million Pf vacs were ordered.

Must admit we need some sort of timeline and who gets the jab when on it. At
the moment I am starting to think that they are not sure what day it is.

Some more transparency would be helpful.
John Bowes
Find it worrying that it's taken two weeks to vaccinate three quarters of the MIQ staff. But it's okay cause cindy's going to get a good photo op when she gets her jab......
George Black
2021-03-08 18:57:35 UTC
Well it is if you believe they went hard and fast last year :)
An excellent piece of journalism from Stuff for once!
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/124444115/covid19-vaccine-rollout-is-a-secretive-sluggish-spinfest
I should have put a warning to preserve Rich80105's delicate sensibilities when Labours perfidy and propaganda is exposed, but then he probably isn't reading any posts he hasn't started himself....
Iread somewhere that the PM was going to dish out some more spin on
Wednesday, now that another 8.5million Pf vacs were ordered.
Must admit we need some sort of timeline and who gets the jab when on it. At
the moment I am starting to think that they are not sure what day it is.
Some more transparency would be helpful.
Something will happen at some stage in the future.
Or not
Rich80105
2021-03-08 20:58:22 UTC
Well it is if you believe they went hard and fast last year :)
An excellent piece of journalism from Stuff for once!
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/124444115/covid19-vaccine-rollout-is-a-secretive-sluggish-spinfest
I should have put a warning to preserve Rich80105's delicate sensibilities when Labours perfidy and propaganda is exposed, but then he probably isn't reading any posts he hasn't started himself....
Iread somewhere that the PM was going to dish out some more spin on
Wednesday, now that another 8.5million Pf vacs were ordered.
Must admit we need some sort of timeline and who gets the jab when on it. At
the moment I am starting to think that they are not sure what day it is.
It is Tuesday today, Gordon.
Post by Gordon
Some more transparency would be helpful.
It is Wednesday tomorrow.

We can be fairly certain that once all border staff have been
vaccinated, some priority will be given to health staff (and that may
include all staff at hospitals and others dealing with the sick or
dead), Those in aged care facilities (possibly including staff), other
elderly people, etc, etc.

The rate at which vaccinations will occur will depend on the staff
available (they have been contacting recently retired medical people
to be employed - not all will agree, but each person that does agree
changes the timetable.

You have said that we need some sort of timeline and who gets the jab
when on it. Can you explain why, for you for example need to know
rather than just would like to know? GPs and other medical
professionals know that they are next on the list after border
workers; people in aged care probably don't need much notice. Let us
suppose you are going to have the vaccine injection in say April or
May - does it really make much difference to you? It may be possible
for you to seek an earlier slot if you are planning to travel overseas
for example, but most New Zealanders are probably not planning on
doing htat, even if they have been vaccinated. So why do we _need_ a
detailed timeline, Gordon?
John Bowes
2021-03-09 07:13:23 UTC
Post by Gordon
[...]
One of the problems Labour has is they're incapable of making their minds up! To date there's been at least ten plans for who gets what where! They're doing their hard and fast trick and have taken two weeks to date to vaccinate a couple of thousand front line workers while denying the Dr's in South auckland vaccine while giving no reason for it.
You can spin as much as you like Rich. As usual it means absolutely NOTHING! Much like any promise your glorious leader makes! The idiots New Zealand put in power are still incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery!
Rich80105
2021-03-09 09:29:20 UTC
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 23:13:23 -0800 (PST), John Bowes
Post by Gordon
[...]
Ten Plans - while they have according to some been secretive. Glad you
put that mistaken impression to rest, John.
Post by John Bowes
They're doing their hard and fast trick
Excellent - it worked well when we first found out about Covid-19
Post by John Bowes
and have taken two weeks to date to vaccinate a couple of thousand front line workers while denying the Dr's in South auckland vaccine while giving no reason for it.
It takes that long for the border workers to all come back through New
Zealand, but they have not had vaccine for long. By the way, there are
over 17,000 involved in MIQ and front line - that is before the GPs
that quite reasonably want the vaccine early.
Post by John Bowes
You can spin as much as you like Rich. As usual it means absolutely NOTHING! Much like any promise your glorious leader makes! The idiots New Zealand put in power are still incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery!
So what is your view on giving South Auckland some priority over other
areas, JohnB? Do you think they should get ahead of any of the groups
I listed above?

And by the way, it is Wednesday tomorrow, not today . . . .
Tony
2021-03-09 19:39:44 UTC
Post by John Bowes
You can spin as much as you like Rich. As usual it means absolutely NOTHING!
Much like any promise your glorious leader makes! The idiots New Zealand put in
power are still incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery!
So what is your view on giving South Auckland some priority over other
areas, JohnB? Do you think they should get ahead of any of the groups
I listed above?
And by the way, it is Wednesday tomorrow, not today . . . .
Of course Gordon is entitled to know what the plan is.
Clearly the PM agrees with Gordon and there will be a plan released today.
Gordon
2021-03-10 06:56:20 UTC
And by the way, it is Wednesday tomorrow, not today . . . .
Of course Gordon is entitled to know what the plan is.
Clearly the PM agrees with Gordon and there will be a plan released today.
Well, to-day Wednesday the Government released its plan as it said it would.

Firms things up a wee bit but detail still rather broad. Still there is
a couple of months I guess.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/124490565/government-releases-covid19-vaccine-delivery-schedule-elderly-and-people-with-preexisting-conditions-to-be-prioritised

The interesting thing is that the last group is people 16 and older. So what
about the 0 - 15 range? I think something is not quite right here.
James Christophers
2021-03-12 00:47:55 UTC
And by the way, it is Wednesday tomorrow, not today . . . .
Of course Gordon is entitled to know what the plan is.
Clearly the PM agrees with Gordon and there will be a plan released today.
Well, to-day Wednesday the Government released its plan as it said it would.
Firms things up a wee bit but detail still rather broad. Still there is
a couple of months I guess.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/124490565/government-releases-covid19-vaccine-delivery-schedule-elderly-and-people-with-preexisting-conditions-to-be-prioritised
The interesting thing is that the last group is people 16 and older. So what
about the 0 - 15 range? I think something is not quite right here.
Cite:

"Children under 16 are not being vaccinated. Pfizer is studying its vaccine in children over age 12. But that effort began only a few months ago. Moderna will start testing its vaccine on kids early this year. The delay in testing kids means it could be many months before vaccinations are approved for anyone under 16."

https://www.healthnavigator.org.nz/healthy-living/c/covid-19-vaccine-misconceptions/
John Bowes
2021-03-09 20:36:13 UTC
Post by Gordon
[...]
What mistaken impression shit for brains? Your glorious leader is incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery. We have that impression because of her failure to achieve any of her so bloody important policies in the term she bribed Winston to get!
They're doing their hard and fast trick
Excellent - it worked well when we first found out about Covid-19
Pity it was slow and soft!!
and have taken two weeks to date to vaccinate a couple of thousand front line workers while denying the Dr's in South auckland vaccine while giving no reason for it.
It takes that long for the border workers to all come back through New
Zealand, but they have not had vaccine for long. By the way, there are
over 17,000 involved in MIQ and front line - that is before the GPs
that quite reasonably want the vaccine early.
You stupid bloody propaganda bot! The border workers don't leave the fucking country you moronic Marxist muppet!
You can spin as much as you like Rich. As usual it means absolutely NOTHING! Much like any promise your glorious leader makes! The idiots New Zealand put in power are still incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery!
So what is your view on giving South Auckland some priority over other
areas, JohnB? Do you think they should get ahead of any of the groups
I listed above?
None Rich and the Dr's in the area should have a priority as high as the border workers which your lying leader refuses to do!
Wrong as usual Rich. Today is Wednesday you useless bloody fool :)
George Black
2021-03-10 00:29:56 UTC
Wrong as usual Rich. Today is Wednesday you useless bloody fool :)
How dare you introduce facts like days and dates to doofus :)
I expect Auckland to have another shutdown which is going to piss off
the long suffering residents.
Getting into the ridiculous
George Black
2021-03-26 19:03:58 UTC
Evidently liebor are quitting the pretense of retrieving the bodies from
the mine.
So, in other words John Key had it right and far cheaper.
Will there be apologies for getting it so wrong???
I doubt it
Tony
2021-03-26 21:20:28 UTC
Evidently liebor are quitting the pretense of retrieving the bodies from
the mine.
So, in other words John Key had it right and far cheaper.
Will there be apologies for getting it so wrong???
I doubt it
No, it was always political abuse of people's agony.
Some will say, and often do, in this newsgroup that it is the way it is and
therefore nothing can be done about it - wrong, just bunkum. Tell that to
Mother Teresa.
Rich80105
2021-03-26 22:38:09 UTC
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:20:28 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
Evidently Labour are quitting the pretense of retrieving the bodies from
the mine.
(Fixed deliberate offensive mis-spelling of "Labour")
Post by Tony
So, in other words John Key had it right and far cheaper.
Will there be apologies for getting it so wrong???
I doubt it
John Key has gone, and no-one would expect him to apologise. He did
not apologise when it was proved that he lied, but his reason for not
delivering on his promise was that he wanted it to all disappear
quickly, and as far as money was concerned his priority was to reduce
the top rate of income tax.
Post by Tony
No, it was always political abuse of people's agony.
I agree, but Key's lie to the families was a very long time ago now,
and the respectful treatment by Labour has restored faith in the rule
of law and in our government.
Post by Tony
Some will say, and often do, in this newsgroup that it is the way it is and
therefore nothing can be done about it - wrong, just bunkum. Tell that to
Mother Teresa.
Indeed, we have a long way to go in many areas to restore the
depradations of the neo-liberal era which impoverished so many for the
benefit of so few.
Tony
2021-03-26 23:13:17 UTC
Post by Tony
No, it was always political abuse of people's agony.
I agree, but Key's lie to the families was a very long time ago now,
and the respectful treatment by Labour has restored faith in the rule
of law and in our government.
What an attrocious lie. Labour never intended to get the bodies out and are
breathing a sigh of relief now that they have found their own experts that
agree with the experts that the last National government received advice from.
That is the reality, not your fantasy.
Thank you for agreeing that Labour are the ones that used this tragedy for
politoical gain.
Some will say, and often do, in this newsgroup that it is the way it is and
therefore nothing can be done about it - wrong, just bunkum. Tell that to
Mother Teresa.
Indeed, we have a long way to go in many areas to restore the
depradations of the neo-liberal era which impoverished so many for the
benefit of so few.
Neo-liberalism is a stupid and meaningless phrase invented specifically to
attempt to fool people into believing the users of that phrase are in some
obscure way actually intellectuals. Neo-liberalism is about as meaningful as
suggesting that capitalism is a political belief.
George Black
2021-03-27 19:05:21 UTC
Post by Tony
Evidently Labour are quitting the pretense of retrieving the bodies from
the mine.
(Fixed deliberate offensive mis-spelling of "Labour")
Wow. It doesn't like Liebor.
Just maybe they shouldn't lie
Post by Tony
No, it was always political abuse of people's agony.
I agree, but Key's lie to the families was a very long time ago now,
and the respectful treatment by Labour has restored faith in the rule
of law and in our government.
What an attrocious lie. Labour never intended to get the bodies out and are
breathing a sigh of relief now that they have found their own experts that
agree with the experts that the last National government received advice from.
That is the reality, not your fantasy.
Thank you for agreeing that Labour are the ones that used this tragedy for
politoical gain.
That is why I call them Liebor. Goes well with the 100,000 houses and
how they solved the homeless problem
Tony
2021-03-29 03:05:10 UTC
Post by Tony
No, it was always political abuse of people's agony.
I agree, but Key's lie to the families was a very long time ago now,
and the respectful treatment by Labour has restored faith in the rule
of law and in our government.
What an attrocious lie. Labour never intended to get the bodies out and are
breathing a sigh of relief now that they have found their own experts that
agree with the experts that the last National government received advice from.
That is the reality, not your fantasy.
Thank you for agreeing that Labour are the ones that used this tragedy for
politoical gain.
That is why I call them Liebor. Goes well with the 100,000 houses and
how they solved the homeless problem
And how they lied about Pike River and the trees (how many was that?).
And how they are now lying about Mr Speaker, the vicious little arse.
Just a mistake, yeah right!
George Black
2021-03-29 19:08:05 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Next non liebor government we have an investigation
Sue Mallard to get OUR money back.
And go on from there
John Bowes
2021-03-29 21:00:21 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
They'll be to busy trying to pay back the massive debt this government is building mate!