More on-point opinion
2020-01-08 19:33:44 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/118556579/has-the-left-learned-anything-from-the-lessons-of-2019
Gordon
2020-01-09 02:10:30 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/118556579/has-the-left-learned-anything-from-the-lessons-of-2019
Things are changing. For years now the "politically correct"
movement/battles have been taking society towards the place where we are
to-day.

For some years the idea has been growing the PC has gone too far, common
sense has been lost.

People get pissed off when the elected government tell the people that they have
to do something that does not pass the common sense test.

So we have the left saying what people have to do rather than actually doing
something to improve conditions for the people who elected them, and the
right getting all radical. Up until now we have not expected the right to
give two fingers to existing way of doing things.

Social media a catalyst to this change. What is really is needed is for some
slowing down along the road we are on and lots more discussion/debate. I
suggest this will happen after a few missles on both sides are launched.