The Team of 5 Million
2021-08-30 21:58:30 UTC
In the team:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone

and not:
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
Tony
2021-08-30 22:21:09 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
There is no such thing as "the team of 5 million", it is a trite and
deliberately emotive phrase with zero basis in fact. Political spin at its
worst.
And the article in the rag you quoted is equally trite and nonsensical because
if the article is correct then why is the PM in Wellington?
John Bowes
2021-08-30 22:37:15 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
There is no such thing as "the team of 5 million", it is a trite and
deliberately emotive phrase with zero basis in fact. Political spin at its
worst.
And the article in the rag you quoted is equally trite and nonsensical because
if the article is correct then why is the PM in Wellington?
The first article looks like the sort of crap Ardern is famous for..
And it looks like norightturn is talking about Rich's PM :)
John Bowes
Although after glancing at the second article it seems to have some truth in it where the Greens and Maori party don't consider themselves ëssential workers. one thing I have to agree with them on...
Rich80105
2021-08-30 23:08:21 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:21:09 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
There is no such thing as "the team of 5 million", it is a trite and
deliberately emotive phrase with zero basis in fact. Political spin at its
worst.
And the article in the rag you quoted is equally trite and nonsensical because
if the article is correct then why is the PM in Wellington?
She lives there! Did you think she travels from Auckland each day for
the 1pm briefings?

There is a contrast between the two articles. From the first, we can
empathise with one of many who are isolating at home - separated from
others even in their own home, suffering from isolation. The second
contrasts with one who is isloated to the same extentthe rest of us
are - but who chooses to use a technicality to travel across a level
boundary for little purpose but self-aggrandisement. And you then try
to claim the PM as being in a similar situation. Far from not being
able to lead a normal life, whe has work demands that take all the
hours available - a difficult, stressful job under high pressure,
which a large majority of New Zealanders can see and appreciate, even
if they do not agree with all policies of the government, they can see
that by working as a "Team of 5 million" we have achieved a
world-leading response to the Covid pandemic. Pique, jealosy and spite
are not well received, Tony.

I am astonished that National / Judith Collins have so misread the
mood of New Zealand - she would have gained significant kudos by
agreeing to defer a meeting of parliament for just a few weeks, or
alternatively showing some confidence in her Wellington MPs by having
them appear on behalf of the party. Emotional deafness is one
expression that comes to mind.
Tony
2021-08-30 23:16:09 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:21:09 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
There is no such thing as "the team of 5 million", it is a trite and
deliberately emotive phrase with zero basis in fact. Political spin at its
worst.
And the article in the rag you quoted is equally trite and nonsensical because
if the article is correct then why is the PM in Wellington?
She lives there! Did you think she travels from Auckland each day for
the 1pm briefings?
Don't be stupid, you deliberately miss my point. If the PM needs to be in
parliament then so does the leader of the opposition. Gee help me survive
idiots like you.
Post by Rich80105
[...]
Then you should stop using them, you stupid old man.
There is no such thing as that so-called team and if you don't understand that
then you are a cretin.
Post by Rich80105
I am astonished that National / Judith Collins have so misread the
mood of New Zealand - she would have gained significant kudos by
agreeing to defer a meeting of parliament for just a few weeks, or
alternatively showing some confidence in her Wellington MPs by having
them appear on behalf of the party. Emotional deafness is one
expression that comes to mind.
The mood of New Zealand is changing and not subtly, the old vote for Cindy
brigade regardless are slowly coming to their senses.
James Christophers
2021-08-31 00:30:04 UTC
[...]
Along with a considerable number of other MPs with Wellington pieds-à-terre, Collins owns a property in Wellington.
Post by Rich80105
I am astonished that National / Judith Collins have so misread the
mood of New Zealand - she would have gained significant kudos by
agreeing to defer a meeting of parliament for just a few weeks, or
alternatively showing some confidence in her Wellington MPs by having
them appear on behalf of the party. Emotional deafness is one
expression that comes to mind.
The mood of New Zealand is changing and not subtly, the old vote for Cindy
brigade regardless are slowly coming to their senses.
Indeed, how many more mass uprisings like this must there be before the tumbrils start rolling?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/27/new-zealand-police-break-up-one-person-anti-lockdown-protest-in-auckland
Tony
2021-08-31 00:40:22 UTC
[...]
That makes it nice and easy for her to be where she should be, in order to do
her job.
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
Post by Rich80105
I am astonished that National / Judith Collins have so misread the
mood of New Zealand - she would have gained significant kudos by
agreeing to defer a meeting of parliament for just a few weeks, or
alternatively showing some confidence in her Wellington MPs by having
them appear on behalf of the party. Emotional deafness is one
expression that comes to mind.
The mood of New Zealand is changing and not subtly, the old vote for Cindy
brigade regardless are slowly coming to their senses.
Indeed, how many more mass uprisings like this must there be before the
tumbrils start rolling?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/27/new-zealand-police-break-up-one-person-anti-lockdown-protest-in-auckland
There are idiots as well as those that are beginning to see the light, which
many are.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 01:09:43 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:40:22 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
There were flights from Auckland to Wellington on the Tuesday of the
first lockdown announcement and also the following day. She knew what
was happening but chose to stay in Auckland. There may be someone else
in the house now meaning that she cannot break that bubble.
Post by Tony
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
Why, Tony? Why did she refuse a meeting by Zoom which could have
involved many more MPs?
[...]
Our population is I think slightly more than 5 million, Tony - think
of yourself as being in that smaller rump . . .
many are.
Tony
2021-08-31 01:36:44 UTC
Post by Tony
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
Why, Tony? Why did she refuse a meeting by Zoom which could have
involved many more MPs?
Irrelevant - we are, supposedly, a democracy and that "requires" in my opinion
that the leader of the oppositiuon be in parliament whenever and however it
sits. Period.
Argue against that and you don't understand democracy at all.
[...]
Quite the reverse. I am and always have been in the larger group, those that
actually use their brains. You, the brainless one, should be happy with your
lot, because you don't deserve anything else.
many are.
James Christophers
2021-08-31 01:48:52 UTC
Post by Tony
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
Why, Tony? Why did she refuse a meeting by Zoom which could have
involved many more MPs?
Now routine in the UK Commons and has been for some time. They are completely adapted and at ease with it too.
many are.
Gordon
2021-08-31 08:48:16 UTC
[...]
Bubbles can have several people in them. It is not one person in each their
own bubble.

More to the point is that the bubble should not move/travel under lockdown
conditions.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 10:13:52 UTC
[...]
Exactly Gordon - even if she shares the dwelling with someone else
they will not have been in her bubble in Auckland. If it is rented,
even to a relative, then it should clearly not have been available for
her to stay in. The reality is that we do not know - it is therefore
just a speculative red herring to try and justify travel that should
not have happened - in the words of a politician from not so long ago:
“I just think it's one of those things where MPs have to be very
careful to make sure that not only that they follow the rules, but
they follow the rules with stars basically."
Perhaps Judith Collins disagrees with that advice . . .
Tony
2021-08-31 01:52:13 UTC
[...]
Zackly.
Post by Tony
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
One can't be sure it is not declared in the article whether or not Collins's
property is, like those of other MPs, perhaps already committed 24/7/365 to
garnering her a modest portion of wealth-extracting rentier income, or if it is
more exclusively - dare I suggest more honourably? - reserved for her sole
occupation during routine periods of parliamentary business. I query this point
1. Collins and her mob (allegedly) vetoed a proposal for a "virtual" House
hookup.
So did at least one other party according to some reports, and rightly so.
HAving the house sitting is a trivial risk at best. They should sit unless
there is a far worse crisis than this.
2. Venality and self-interest among New Zealand's ruling class are not
entirely unknown.
James Christophers
2021-08-31 02:36:31 UTC
Post by Tony
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
One can't be sure it is not declared in the article whether or not Collins's
property is, like those of other MPs, perhaps already committed 24/7/365 to
garnering her a modest portion of wealth-extracting rentier income, or if it is
more exclusively - dare I suggest more honourably? - reserved for her sole
occupation during routine periods of parliamentary business. I query this point
1. Collins and her mob (allegedly) vetoed a proposal for a "virtual" House
hookup.
So did at least one other party according to some reports, and rightly so.
HAving the house sitting is a trivial risk at best. They should sit unless
there is a far worse crisis than this.
So to your "should sit" assertion: experienced and highly professional epidemiologists and specialist medics - not laymen - have produced the best advice they can for Ardern who, now equipped to act decisively, together with her cabinet responded as they considered crisis-appropriate at that particular moment, their confidence in doing so further reinforced by Dr Bloomfield's overall assessment.

So unless or until such assessments, judgements and related government actions are proved to have been unwise or inappropriate, I prefer for now to reserve my own judgement - if any - on the matter.
entirely unknown.
Tony
2021-08-31 03:09:27 UTC
[...]
do
her job.
Zackly.
Post by Tony
[...]
And people who accept the leadership of the nation should lead - from the front.
I do not believe the decision by the PM to attempt to stop parliament from
sitting came from any non-political advisors or specialists.
Do you really? Naivety in motion. Reminds me of a song.
All together now. Johnny Tillotson en reprise.
entirely unknown.
James Christophers
2021-08-31 04:46:47 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
While also also heeding and then leading on the best advice made available to such leaders, among whom Ardern is widely held to be an exemplar.
Post by Tony
I do not believe the decision by the PM to attempt to stop parliament from
sitting came from any non-political advisors or specialists.
You may believe all you like for all the good you believe it does you, but it is no way to advance or consolidate any argument you may likewise equally but mistakenly believe you have.

(snipped redundant rhetoric and weird off-topic musings)
entirely unknown.
John Bowes
2021-08-31 05:00:06 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Is? From what I've been reading in overseas media that should be WAS!
entirely unknown.
Tony
2021-08-31 05:08:02 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Only by the blessed believers who are incapable of balance.
I do not believe the decision by the PM to attempt to stop parliament from
sitting came from any non-political advisors or specialists.
You may believe all you like for all the good you believe it does you, but it
is no way to advance or consolidate any argument you may likewise equally but
mistakenly believe you have.
All you have is grubby delight in deliberately trying to hurt people merely
because you mistakenly believe you are superior. Well, you are a failure at
that, and no doubt copious other endeavours.
Go away and play with your ego or whatever you believe it is the substitute for.
Snipped silliness.
entirely unknown.
James Christophers
2021-08-31 05:41:32 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
So you yourself believe and, likewise, what is that worth, eh?
I do not believe the decision by the PM to attempt to stop parliament from
sitting came from any non-political advisors or specialists.
You may believe all you like for all the good you believe it does you, but it
is no way to advance or consolidate any argument you may likewise equally but
mistakenly believe you have.
All you have is grubby delight in deliberately trying to hurt people merely
because you mistakenly believe you are superior.
SO now, while you compose yourself and adjust your dress, why not take a moment to look up and gainfully reflect on Matthew 23:24 NKJV:

"Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!"
Tony
2021-08-31 06:58:34 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Your beliefs and fantasies are yours, not mine.
But the fact (yes fact) that you are only interested in your own grubby
satisfaction at putting down those who you mistakenly believe are in some silly
and perverted way inferior to you justifies your abuse and innuendo.
Wake up old fart, you are history. The world today has much more tolerance and
much less ugly rudeness than your pretentiousness bullying.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 06:13:06 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 21:46:47 -0700 (PDT), James Christophers
Post by Tony
I do not believe the decision by the PM to attempt to stop parliament from
sitting came from any non-political advisors or specialists.
Did you not see these articles? :
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300393369/covid19-nz-national-and-act-reject-plan-for-virtual-parliament-and-question-time?rm=a
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300394240/covid19-nz-parliament-to-sit-this-week-after-national-and-act-reject-virtual-option

From the second of those links:
"National and ACT rejected a proposal for a virtual Parliament on
Friday, arguing democracy needed to be in-person to work."

So other parties were happy to have a sitting by Zoom - more ministers
would have been avilable, all MPs could have participated.

Rumour is that a subcommittee of Bishop, Chris Hipkins and Trevor
Mallard came up with the idea of a digital Parliament and how it would
work. But then National announced it would oppose the proposal and
Bishop was sacked as opposition leader of the house.

Other parliaments have met electronically. I watched today's session -
there was nothing there that could not have been handled (probably
better) by Zoom. It could have invovled all Ministers being available
for questions, and more time had been offered.

So cut the lying, Tony - it was National and ACT that insisted on the
physical meeting; other parties would wanted an electronic meeting.
entirely unknown.
Tony
2021-08-31 06:51:42 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
So you are some sort of pocket expert on parliamentary process - like you are
an expert on defamationa and lies.
The fact that National and Act wanted parlaiament to meet in person would have
been enough for anyone that actually belieives in democracy but not for you of
course.
And no lies, where is the lie....waiting!
entirely unknown.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 10:05:48 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 01:51:42 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
Tony, you said: "I do not believe the decision by the PM to attempt to
stop parliament from sitting came from any non-political advisors or
specialists."

There was no decision by the PM to attempt to stop parliament from
sitting. Your statement is a lie. The dispute was about the form of
that meeting - Labour and the Greens amd the Maori Party would have
been happy to meet virtually, thus first involving all MPs, and also
making more Ministers available for questioning - and also be
consistent with the restrictions on New Zealanders for Level 4
lockdown. This was apparently close to being agreed when Judith
Collins threw her toys out of the cot and insisted it be held by a
physical meeting in parliament - sacking Chris Bishop from his role in
the business committee that had been discussing the meeting of
parliament.

If you think there is any evidence that the PM attempted to stop
parliament from sitting then give the proof - it does not exist so you
will fail.

You lied - you should now apologise; but I suspect you will not even
have the common decemcy to do that. .
entirely unknown.
Tony
2021-08-31 20:33:34 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
I did not lie. If parliament meets via zoom, that is arguablky not sitting.
I used the normal word "sitting" meaning normal meetings of parliamant - in
person you moron.
No lie, but you of course cannot resist your usual aabuse so buzz off you
idiotic old fart.
So you bloody well apologise to New Zealand for all of the damage you have
caused this country over the years.
entirely unknown.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 21:55:27 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:33:34 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
Aaah, the childish semantic argument. It may have escaped your notice,
Tony, but most people to "sit" for a Zoom meeting - Parliament would
be as much ""in session"" by zoom as it was yesterday - indeed there
wuld be no occasions to ask a member to be seated - they would all be
''sitting" even when speaking. Nice try but no cigar. Worse from your
point of view, the government wanted to make more Ministers available
for questioning, and to have all MPs able to participate, as they are
should be entitled to; it was only National and ACT that were happy to
exclude so many have Collins and Seymour grand-stand to a small
parliamentary audience.
Post by Tony
No lie, but you of course cannot resist your usual aabuse so buzz off you
idiotic old fart.
So you bloody well apologise to New Zealand for all of the damage you have
caused this country over the years.
If you could identify anything I would of course consider it - but
your lazy attempts to insult just appear to be the petty ramblings of
a fading mind.
entirely unknown.
Tony
2021-08-31 22:11:57 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Nonsense, you clearly want the government to not be watfched by the opposition.
What a disgrace, marxist to the last eh dickbot?
No lie, but you of course cannot resist your usual aabuse so buzz off you
idiotic old fart.
So you bloody well apologise to New Zealand for all of the damage you have
caused this country over the years.
If you could identify anything I would of course consider it - but
your lazy attempts to insult just appear to be the petty ramblings of
a fading mind.
You would know, your mind is full of fades and insults and defamatory lies.
entirely unknown.
John Bowes
Utter crap in defence of a Totalitarian government Rich! Labour, like you, HATE free speech and as has been commented zoom prevents that by the simple process of switching off those who disagree with the government. In fact it could behave exactly like you do in this news group!
Gordon
2021-08-31 08:40:17 UTC
Post by Tony
So QED then, the article is idiotic.
One can't be sure it is not declared in the article whether or not Collins's
property is, like those of other MPs, perhaps already committed 24/7/365 to
garnering her a modest portion of wealth-extracting rentier income, or if it is
more exclusively - dare I suggest more honourably? - reserved for her sole
occupation during routine periods of parliamentary business. I query this point
1. Collins and her mob (allegedly) vetoed a proposal for a "virtual" House
hookup.
So did at least one other party according to some reports, and rightly so.
HAving the house sitting is a trivial risk at best. They should sit unless
there is a far worse crisis than this.
This matter of the House being in session during level 3 and 4 needs work.
While in person bitching at each other has been the way of the past and has
some advantages, does the House really need to sit? The matters of the
Nation are not so time critical that a lock down is going to mean that
A/NZ will go to hell in a handbasket.

If the crisis is far worse, and is a pandemic, them sitting might be very
risky.
George Black
2021-08-31 19:55:21 UTC
This matter of the House being in session during level 3 and 4 needs work.
While in person bitching at each other has been the way of the past and has
some advantages, does the House really need to sit? The matters of the
Nation are not so time critical that a lock down is going to mean that
A/NZ will go to hell in a handbasket.
If the crisis is far worse, and is a pandemic, them sitting might be very
risky.
The problem with that is the socalled speaker who is not unknown to vent
his dislike on others than liebor.
Online he can turn them off at any pont they're actually making good points.
In the House those attempts at censoring are seen
Rich80105
2021-08-31 22:23:22 UTC
This matter of the House being in session during level 3 and 4 needs work.
While in person bitching at each other has been the way of the past and has
some advantages, does the House really need to sit? The matters of the
Nation are not so time critical that a lock down is going to mean that
A/NZ will go to hell in a handbasket.
If the crisis is far worse, and is a pandemic, them sitting might be very
risky.
The problem with that is the socalled speaker who is not unknown to vent
his dislike on others than liebor.
Online he can turn them off at any pont they're actually making good points.
In the House those attempts at censoring are seen
Rubbish - the way it works is that opposition MPs get a certain amount
of time to ask questions. If there was a bias yesterday it resulted in
Collins getting more time and an additional question . . . There is no
difference in visibility with an on-line meeting - which could use a
number of on-line meeting packages, some of which could select the
shots in a similar way to the live broadcasts at present.
Tony
2021-08-31 20:37:00 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Would you risk any government, not just this one, being allowed to govern
without the checks and balances of a sitting parliament? I wouldn't.
JohnO
Parliament is the most essential activiity in NZ. Every single other thing, including provision of health and COVID measures, flows from its decisions. It is the opposition's job to question and test these decisions and if they say in Parliament is the best place, then so it is. It is hard enough with Mallard playing point defense for the PM in the house, it would become impossible in a Zoom type meeting. The PM simply wants to avoid questions - as she always does - hence her desire to carry on without the scrutiny Parliament allows.
Tony
2021-08-31 21:18:37 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Better put than I did JohnO, but that is exactly why we need to see the leadr
oif tyhe opposition doing her job and being at parliament.
Rich80105
2021-08-31 22:19:03 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:37:00 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
And there you go again with a lying implication that the government
was trying to govern without the "checks and balances" of parliament.
The government want to give the opposition the opportunity to be seen
to ask them questions - but they would prefer to have all MPs able to
be present. Why do you say such nonsense time after time, Tony?
John Bowes
2021-08-31 22:24:10 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
No lie Rich! Your defence of the anti democracy Labour/Green faction is the lie!
The perfectly good committee they had in the first lockdown was canned. Why? The answer is plain to all except sheep like you blindly praising Ardern. The silly little girl is a control freak typical of such glorious leaders as Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot and others of your list of heros Rich!
Tony
2021-09-01 00:38:32 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Not nonsense. Why did the PM want the house to not sit?
Let me see? Didn't want any questions?
Yes thought so.
Now be a good little cretin and have you afternoon nap.
George Black
2021-09-01 19:54:41 UTC
THE HOUSE OF LIES IS ABOUT TO FALL APART.
They are fumbling about.
One day 'The numbers are coming down
Next day Well the numbers fluctuate.
They bought the fake news and all thefake news can do now can do is
criticize National who are NOT the current government.

There is no team
John Bowes
There is in the twisted little minds of Rich and Ardern. Pity that's the only place it exists :)
James Christophers
2021-08-30 23:14:40 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
There is no such thing as "the team of 5 million", it is a trite and
deliberately emotive phrase with zero basis in fact. Political spin at its
worst.
It's like duck's water off my back because I always treat slogan messaging as no more than that. That it gets to you to the degree it plainly does is something you might want to think about.
Because, as the clued-up know and expect at times such as now, she is living at 260 Tinakori Road, Wellington, the official residence of the incumbent PM.
Tony
2021-08-30 23:17:37 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
There is no such thing as "the team of 5 million", it is a trite and
deliberately emotive phrase with zero basis in fact. Political spin at its
worst.
It's like duck's water off my back because I always treat slogan messaging as
no more than that. That it gets to you to the degree it plainly does is
something you might want to think about.
No thanks, any suggestion from you has weriously questionable merit.
And the article in the rag you quoted is equally trite and nonsensical because
if the article is correct then why is the PM in Wellington?
Because, as the clued-up know and expect at times such as now, she is living
at 260 Tinakori Road, Wellington, the official residence of the incumbent PM.
You also deliberately miss my point, talk to Rich, he might, just might, have
grasped it ny now.
John Bowes
2021-08-31 22:25:17 UTC
Are those who haven't been tested though showing symptoms of Covid part of your team of 5 million Rich?
Rich80105
2021-09-01 00:50:16 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:25:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
Are those who haven't been tested though showing symptoms of Covid part of your team of 5 million Rich?
I don't think Judith Collins is showing symtoms of Covid, John;
although it is worrying that she travelled in Level 4 without getting
a test . . .
John Bowes
As usual you display what a comprehensionless fucking imbecile you are Rich! Now answer the fucking question instead of avoiding them as you and the fucking imbecile Ardern do!
John Bowes
2021-09-01 01:13:34 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:25:17 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300394149/its-weird-that-i-cant-touch-another-human-the-rugby-stadium-worth-of-close-contacts-going-it-alone
http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-action-of-sociopathic-narcissist.html
Are those who haven't been tested though showing symptoms of Covid part of your team of 5 million Rich?
I don't think Judith Collins is showing symtoms of Covid, John;
although it is worrying that she travelled in Level 4 without getting
a test . . .
Oh and how do you know Collins didn't get herself tested? After all she's not a fucking imbecile like you and Ardern! For that matter did Ardern get herself tested when she came down from an already infected Auckland at the start of the latest lockdown?? Proof required for this Rich because your word and Arderns aren't worth the paper they're not written on!
P.S. Collins will never show symtoms :)
Rich80105
2021-09-01 01:29:41 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:13:34 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
[...]
Collins was asked:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/covid-19-delta-outbreak-judith-collins-blasts-ridiculous-tvnz-breakfast-interview-with-indira-stewart/O3DJ22PVZCMOOPLJLDZGU4VKTM/
Post by John Bowes
P.S. Collins will never show symtoms :)
Why is that, John Bowes? Let us hope that she does not get infected,
but if she did there is at least a chance that she would show symptoms
. . .
John Bowes
2021-09-01 01:37:00 UTC
Post by John Bowes
P.S. Collins will never show symtoms :)
Why is that, John Bowes? Let us hope that she does not get infected,
but if she did there is at least a chance that she would show symptoms
. . .
Even infected she'll never show symtoms Rich! It's impossible. However she may show symptoms you fucking comprehensionless fucking imbecile! :)
Thank you for the cite. nice to see you can find them...