Well done judge.
2021-09-09 07:17:38 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/126334548/judge-dismisses-oranga-tamarikis-bid-to-remove-mori-girl-from-pkeh-couple
Time this appalling organisation was replaced with balanced caring human beings.
What can we expect when we have a racist government in power!
George Black
2021-09-09 19:51:31 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/126334548/judge-dismisses-oranga-tamarikis-bid-to-remove-mori-girl-from-pkeh-couple
Time this appalling organisation was replaced with balanced caring human beings.
Up to the Maorification they had a pretty thankless job removing
children from dangerous family situations.
Now no matter what they do theres some obscure ethnic rule that applies
to to only one race.
and it varies
Kid gets the bash
Well Social Welfare should have done more..
Jeez Wayne
Gordon
2021-09-10 01:30:11 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/126334548/judge-dismisses-oranga-tamarikis-bid-to-remove-mori-girl-from-pkeh-couple
Time this appalling organisation was replaced with balanced caring human beings.
Is is so good to see a Judge talk like many on the street are thinking. An
idealist/fundumental approach only to any situation does not work (well). It
is an aspect which needs to be considered but not the ruling idea.

Good also to see the Judge say that yes, Maori children should be brought up
in Maori families but not to the point where the the child's welfare
suffers.