"The unacceptable face of Capitalism" [Tory PM, Sir Edward Heath]
2021-04-03 04:31:12 UTC
Here is that face in all its grizzled, corrupted wretchedness; just another of New Zealand's fallen monuments to greed and avarice and sordid, furtive lust, presented here in the full glory of its degenerate, grasping repellence:

tinyurl.com/2tybewmw

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”

Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
Tony
2021-04-03 04:48:18 UTC
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose
his soul?" - Mark 8:36”
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian
passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
He may be evil personified and indeed perhaps he is, but it has nothing to do
with capitalism.
I wager there are as many paedophiles that are in penury or who were educated
in second rate English secondary modern schools as are capitalists.
But that would spoil a "good" story wouldn't it?
John Bowes
I'm just wondering what dirty laundry Keith would hate aired in public :)
James Christophers
I don't think Brierly himself really personifies evil as such, but I think he personifies a pathological degeneracy satiated and perpetuated by his possession of illicit material. He has thereby supported and condoned the evil that a decidedly "laissez-faire" underworld profits from. Hence, convict Brierly personifies "the face" of a capitalist enterprise that is unarguably evil.
Tony
Absolute nonsense but you are entitled to think so.
Rich80105
2021-04-04 03:29:59 UTC
On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 22:26:36 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose
his soul?" - Mark 8:36�
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian
passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
He may be evil personified and indeed perhaps he is...
I don't think Brierly himself really personifies evil as such, but I think he
personifies a pathological degeneracy satiated and perpetuated by his
possession of illicit material. He has thereby supported and condoned the evil
that a decidedly "laissez-faire" underworld profits from. Hence, convict
Brierly personifies "the face" of a capitalist enterprise that is unarguably
evil.
Absolute nonsense but you are entitled to think so.
James has at least given justification for his opinion - it appears
that you may not agree with some of his post, but as usual, you leave
all reasoning and supporting facts "undefined".
Tony
2021-04-04 04:35:48 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
And as usual you deny people the right to have an opinion.
Just as your heroes always have.
John Bowes
The Keith/Rich comedy tag team hard at work again :)
Rich80105
2021-04-04 05:53:44 UTC
On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 23:35:48 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by James Christophers
[...]
Of course I don't! You are entitled to have any opinion you want, but
if you want to persuade others to your point of view, it is helpful to
have some support for that opinion - whether that is facts (as you
recently pointed out facts can be useful), logical argument or
respected opinions of others based on research. As a poster to
nz.general, no individual opinion will carry much moral force without
such supporting argument - all I have pointed out is that the url that
you thought supported a set of particular opinions does not seem to
have any substance.
GRatutous slurs do not advance you argument at all . . .
Tony
2021-04-04 06:43:59 UTC
Post by Tony
Just as your heroes always have.
GRatutous slurs do not advance you argument at all . . .
You have failed to provide anything that refutes the author's article. Nothing
at all. Therefore his opinions and his stated facts prevail until you or
someone else does so.
Simple logic.
What I believe is not stated in this thread. I am merely a seeker after truth.
Perhaps you could try that.
John Bowes
But your own behaviour does Rich. And you know it!
James Christophers
2021-04-04 06:05:34 UTC
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose
his soul?" - Mark 8:36�€?
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian
passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
He may be evil personified and indeed perhaps he is...
I don't think Brierly himself really personifies evil as such, but I think he
personifies a pathological degeneracy satiated and perpetuated by his
possession of illicit material. He has thereby supported and condoned the
evil
that a decidedly "laissez-faire" underworld profits from. Hence, convict
Brierly personifies "the face" of a capitalist enterprise that is unarguably
evil.
Absolute nonsense but you are entitled to think so.
Explain why it is absolute nonsense as any honest man would.
Rich does no such thing in his preceding comment.
Tony
2021-04-04 06:46:20 UTC
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world,
but
lose
his soul?" - Mark 8:36ᅵ€?
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian
passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
He may be evil personified and indeed perhaps he is...
I don't think Brierly himself really personifies evil as such, but I
think
he
personifies a pathological degeneracy satiated and perpetuated by his
possession of illicit material. He has thereby supported and condoned the
evil
that a decidedly "laissez-faire" underworld profits from. Hence, convict
Brierly personifies "the face" of a capitalist enterprise that is unarguably
evil.
Absolute nonsense but you are entitled to think so.
Explain why it is absolute nonsense as any honest man would.
You have failed to justify such an idiotic statement as any honest man would.
Yes he does.
James Christophers
2021-04-04 22:05:05 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
You have failed to justify such a (snip) statement
Since it is backed by the established facts of the matter, my statement is both sound and justified. End of.

You should try doing the same thing sometime as "Crash" has previously advised you, but which sound, justified advice you wilfully ignore. Fact-free, unsupported opinion, prevarication, dissimulation and childishly inept "misinterpretation" are virtually the sum total of your "debating skills".

Shape up or ship out.
John Bowes
Practice what you preach Keith rather than just making even more idiotic statements!
Tony
2021-04-05 02:51:46 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
Nonsense removed
Post by James Christophers
Shape up or ship out.
Your suggested relationship between capitalism and paedophilia is a disgrace
and was provided with absolutely no evidence (and tghere is none), so you did
not provide any "established facts of the matter".
Therefore my opinion that your statement was "absolute nonsense" is justified.
I am not shipping out anywhere. Your continued hatred of those that hold you to
account is to be pitied.
James Christophers
2021-04-05 04:13:07 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
Brierly, a known capitalist, is reportedly facing jailtime for financially supporting a for-profit business run on the same for-profit capitalist principles as his own for-profit enterprises. The particular for-profit system he has been "freely trading" within could not exist, let alone survive, without the illicit patronage of a select clientele including for-profit capitalists such as Brierly. Thus the exposed "face" of capitalism at its arguably most degenerate and corrupt, since, in this case, it is the corrupt and corrupting self-indulgence of a certain cadre, including the for-profit wealthy in society, that depraves and degrades the youngest, poorest and most innocent members of that same society. This "free trading" in child-exploitation, lifelong trauma and misery is wholely and exclusively for profit on the one hand, and wholely and exclusively for sleazy self-gratification on the other.

So, that said, would you now have prefered that instead of "unacceptable" I had written "...the sleazy face of capitalism" at the outset, this, you understand, being the established fact of the matter?

Remember, capitalism has more faces than you can ever know. Here's another:

Tony
2021-04-05 04:18:39 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
http://youtu.be/5oyFRoxuf4g
No, your fantasies see no limits.
There is no established relationship between capitalism and paedophilia.
What a horrible man you are.
John Bowes
If Keith is a man why does he frequently squeal like a prima donna?
George Black
2021-04-05 19:44:41 UTC
No, your fantasies see no limits.
There is no established relationship between capitalism and paedophilia.
What a horrible man you are.
Kill file time for him.
Writes no sense, speaks nonsense, better a lone voice on an empty stage
John Bowes
But he uses such long and obscure words in his posts. Always good for a giggle. Much like Rich without the spelling mistakes:)
Rich80105
2021-04-06 01:37:16 UTC
On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 23:18:39 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by James Christophers
[...]
Of course there is, Tony. Just as during prohibition, raw capitalism
supported the manufacture and delivery of alcohol toether with the
associated gun running and development of gangs, so too have capital
bearing paedophile 'tourists' to Asia and others with capital they are
prepared to spend to gratify themselves encouraged the development and
maintained an industry that is illegal, but worth the risk to those
who can see the prospective rewards. Whether Brierley was purchasing
or both purchasing and selling, the scale of the material found on his
computer showed that he was a significant participant. I doubt that it
was pure chance that his computer was selected to be searched - there
may well be others charged with offences wither in Australia, New
Zealand or eslewhere, but to pretend that was simple file sharing or
anything other than the corrupting power of extremes of availability
of money. Brierley was clearly supporting an industry that may well be
abhorrent to many, but that does not mean that it is not a clear
example of capitalism - albeit an example of a capitalist activity
which by agreement of at least both maor political parties regarded
under our laws as undesirable and illegal.
What a horrible man you are.
Tony
2021-04-06 03:50:46 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
There is absolutely no relationship and you cannot provide any evidence that
there is, You are an appalling human being if you believe there is. Just as
Keith Warren is.
What a horrible man you are.
John Bowes
It's part of Rich's and stupid Marxists like him. It's the foundation of their political dogma Tony. Rich is so well brainwashed he just can't help making stupid generalities like this about Cullen and Clark's rich pricks.....
Tony
2021-04-06 04:22:24 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
Rich is just trying to wind me up. Well he failed.
You see he thinks that he has a superior intellect to everybody else here, a
delusion that he shares with Keith Warren.
Everybody knows that the bolsheviks were and still are the world's most
prolific peddlers of pornography of all kinds and their political descendants
are still selling it today. Extreme left wing beliefs include the desire to
instill in moderate and more intelligent people doubt about the appropriateness
of capitalism. The problem is they have failed to find an alternative and so
piss into the wind all of their worthless lives. And so it will go on, for ever
and a day.
Rich80105
2021-04-06 07:03:39 UTC
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:22:24 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by James Christophers
[...]
I doubt that Brierley has ever been a Bolshevik, and we do not know if
he was selling the files on his computer
Post by Tony
Extreme left wing beliefs include the desire to
instill in moderate and more intelligent people doubt about the appropriateness
of capitalism.
I don't believe Brierley was doing that either. It does appear however
that he may have been a wiling purchaser of illegal material, helping
the pornography industry who sold the files to him - a wiling buyer
supporting a willing seller sounds very like capitalism to most
people, Tony - or is that what you call Bolshivism?.
Post by Tony
The problem is they have failed to find an alternative and so
piss into the wind all of their worthless lives. And so it will go on, for ever
and a day.
I am sure there were alternative sellers that Brierley could have
purchased illegal material from, Tony. I suggest you have no found a
link to Bolshevism in the reason for the arrest of an elderly wealthy
man having purchasd objectionable material from one or more businesses
selling such material - it certainly sounds more like capitalism.
Still you made the claim that it was not - can you give your reasons
for what appears to be a very strange view of capitalism?
Tony
2021-04-06 20:27:03 UTC
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:22:24 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 23:18:39 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 22:26:36 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon
dot
net
On Saturday, 3 April 2021 at 17:48:25 UTC+13, undefined
Post by Tony
The problem is they have failed to find an alternative and so
piss into the wind all of their worthless lives. And so it will go on, for ever
and a day.
I am sure there were alternative sellers that Brierley could have
purchased illegal material from, Tony. I suggest you have no found a
link to Bolshevism in the reason for the arrest of an elderly wealthy
man having purchasd objectionable material from one or more businesses
selling such material - it certainly sounds more like capitalism.
Still you made the claim that it was not - can you give your reasons
for what appears to be a very strange view of capitalism?
No I am waiting for you and your equally appalling friend to provide any
credible evidence that there is a causal relationship between capitalism and
paedophilia. There is not. and your sarcastic garbage above is laughably
childish. Bolshevism is definitely a cause of paedophilia - we all knowthat
don't we?
John Bowes
They're incapable of providing credible evidence Tony. They're blinded by their totalitarian belief that might is right even though they're both just pathetic little losers who've achieved fuck all in their lives.
James Christophers
2021-04-06 22:54:08 UTC
Post by Tony
The problem is they have failed to find an alternative and so
piss into the wind all of their worthless lives. And so it will go on, for ever
and a day.
I am sure there were alternative sellers that Brierley could have
purchased illegal material from, Tony. I suggest you have no found a
link to Bolshevism in the reason for the arrest of an elderly wealthy
man having purchasd objectionable material from one or more businesses
selling such material - it certainly sounds more like capitalism.
Still you made the claim that it was not - can you give your reasons
for what appears to be a very strange view of capitalism?
No I am waiting for you and your equally appalling friend to provide any
credible evidence that there is a causal relationship between capitalism and
paedophilia.
Child pornography is commercially produced and sold for profit. A paedophiliac may be willing to pay for it. Ergo, a potential for trade between consenting parties is established to be ultimately accomplished when the two parties meet. This trade involves the free exchange of goods between a willing seller and a willing buyer. The trade/transaction and the way it is carried out is no different in principle from you furtively buying that frugal stir-in kit of dried peas and onion gravy for your next evening meal from your local Indian dairy. Both trades essentially conform to Adam Smith's original definitions and principles of free trade. Such free trade is denoted by today's universally accepted and all-embracing abstraction, Capitalism.

Now to your demand for "credible evidence" of that singular causal relationship that so exercises you: in this particular case, a mutual dependency exists in which those same principles of free trading between mutually willing partners universally operate. Here, it is the pornographer's desire to make a profit, and the paedophile's desire to gratify his all-consuming depravity. This commercial trade-in-exchange, like it or not, is the very essence of capitalism in practice. Here, it is capitalism in the raw, and arguably at its most obscene and exploitative, this for universally known and accepted reasons that need no further dwelling on.

Know then, that Brierly could never have been charged and convicted if that same causal relationship between a willing paedophile purchaser and a willing seller of pornography not already existed. Furthermore, by admitting guilt, Brierly has himself confirmed the very existence of that same causal relationship you so persistently deny.
John Bowes
Interesting reply Keith. going by this you have just admitted that you are in fact an ugly face of Capitalism. nice to see you being honest for a change. Well done!
Tony
2021-04-07 01:30:53 UTC
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:22:24 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Deleted for brevity
Post by Tony
[...]
However it is not confined to capitalists and that is what you intended in your
first post. Just plain wrong.
Post by James Christophers
Now to your demand for "credible evidence" of that singular causal
relationship that so exercises you: in this particular case, a mutual
dependency exists in which those same principles of free trading between
mutually willing partners universally operate. Here, it is the pornographer's
desire to make a profit, and the paedophile's desire to gratify his
all-consuming depravity. This commercial trade-in-exchange, like it or not, is
the very essence of capitalism in practice. Here, it is capitalism in the raw,
and arguably at its most obscene and exploitative, this for universally known
and accepted reasons that need no further dwelling on.
I made no demand, merely a request (more Keith Warren abuse). I did not ask for
a "singular" causal relationship. And your repeat of this nonsense is getting
boring.
Post by James Christophers
Know then, that Brierly could never have been charged and convicted if that
same causal relationship between a willing paedophile purchaser and a willing
seller of pornography not already existed. Furthermore, by admitting guilt,
Brierly has himself confirmed the very existence of that same causal
relationship you so persistently deny.
Absolute nonsense. Brierley's sins are not the sins of all capitalists and
indeed are the sins of people from evry walk of life.
You are clutching at straws and should be regretting your silly first post but
publicly will not do so as always.
Rich80105
2021-04-07 02:07:05 UTC
On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 15:27:03 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
There you go again - changing the goal posts. First you wanted an
"established relationship between capitalism and paedophilia", now you
are asking for a causal relationship - where are you going with this,
Tony? What are you trying to achieve?
Tony
2021-04-07 02:48:14 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
They are the same thing you buffoon. The goalpost has only changed in your
mind, nobody elses.
What are you trying to achieve in pretending and lying that Capitalism causes
paedophilia which is the effect of Keith Warren's initial post and you support
that attrocious lie?
Tony
2021-04-07 02:49:08 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Oh and I note the tag team is at it again. You two should get a room, perhaps
you already have.
James Christophers
It's already booked out for all time on behalf of you and your intellectual superior, guide and mentor, the estimable Professor Albatross Boweshub.
John Bowes
More crap from Admiral Craposki Shithead soon to be supported by his esteemed comrade Commissar Totalitarian Technocrap....
George Black
2021-04-07 20:03:11 UTC
More crap from Admiral Craposki Shithead soon to be supported by his esteemed comrade Commissar Totalitarian Technocrap....
Don't we currently have a government where sex attacks on the young at
parties are proven.
And the socalled speaker of the house who slanders libels and maligns
workers as pedos and rapists.
Oh and a nude young man running down a street away from a liebor minister
James Christophers
2021-04-08 01:10:35 UTC
More crap from Admiral Craposki Shithead soon to be supported by his esteemed comrade Commissar Totalitarian Technocrap....
Don't we currently have a government where sex attacks on the young at
parties are proven.
Through observance of Adam Smith's free-market principles?
Post by George Black
And the socalled speaker of the house who slanders libels and maligns
workers as pedos and rapists.
As I said.
He was no capitalist of any description;. In fact he was collecting for the Red Cross at the time (ref: Eastwood/Dirty Harry). A good keen man.
Tony
2021-04-07 05:29:50 UTC
It's already booked out for all time on behalf of you and your intellectual
superior, guide and mentor, the estimable Professor Albatross Boweshub.
Thank you.
You are such a kind sociopath.
However you still failed to address the article in any meaningful way. You and
you buddy.
John Bowes
2021-04-06 21:17:57 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
Why would he Rich? He doesn't need to peddle porn to make his millions? You are just a typical Bolshevik lying to justify your stupid attack on one who is far more successful than you could be in your wildest dreams. Much like Comrade Keith!
<further typical Marxist/Communist/Bolshevik/Left wing cant snipped because it's utter crap>
John Bowes
2021-04-03 04:51:28 UTC
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
For a second I thought you'd been staring in the mirror to long Keith :)
I just wonder if all those who benefited from his generosity are handing back his donations or just distancing themselves from him in the hope the dirt won't rub off on them.
Bit like the removal of the ex Nazi who did so much for Mt Hutt!
Crash
2021-04-03 20:41:40 UTC
On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 21:31:12 -0700 (PDT), James Christophers
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
So Ron Brierly is a convicted criminal. No connection between this
and capitalism, except that he is a retired businessman. Not all
retired businessmen are tarred by this brush - it is Ron Brierly who
will take the hit for what he has done, not those involved in the same
sort of business that he was.

2021-04-03 21:28:21 UTC
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
So Ron Brierly is a convicted criminal. No connection between this
and capitalism, except that he is a retired businessman. Not all
retired businessmen are tarred by this brush - it is Ron Brierly who
will take the hit for what he has done, not those involved in the same
sort of business that he was.
Brierley is not the only businessman to have become familiar with the
courts as a result of his business dealings. He showed contempt
towards the law and others in both his business activities and his
perverted preferences in pictures and videos.
John Bowes
2021-04-03 22:48:05 UTC
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
So Ron Brierly is a convicted criminal. No connection between this
and capitalism, except that he is a retired businessman. Not all
retired businessmen are tarred by this brush - it is Ron Brierly who
will take the hit for what he has done, not those involved in the same
sort of business that he was.
Brierley is not the only businessman to have become familiar with the
courts as a result of his business dealings. He showed contempt
towards the law and others in both his business activities and his
perverted preferences in pictures and videos.
There speaks a good widdle woke wanker! So typical of the closed minded Marxist Muppet you are Rich!
Brierly broke the law but so typical of the comprehensionless twit you are Rich you have to show your jealousy of someone who's been far more successful than you have in even your wildest dreams and tar every businessman with the same brush. Dare I point out that your hero Keith has indulged in business to fill his pockets? Are you suggesting that indulgence in business naturally leads to perverted preferences in pictures and videos. Should I point out that one of Marxisms heros delighted in deflowering twelve year old girls but guess in your book Mao was only collecting his just rewards for leading China into totalitarianism and horror!
Crash
2021-04-03 23:09:53 UTC
Post by James Christophers
tinyurl.com/2tybewmw
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36”
Thankfully, this noble Knight of the Queen's Realm holds an Australian passport, so it looks like they'll be banging him up, not we.
So Ron Brierly is a convicted criminal. No connection between this
and capitalism, except that he is a retired businessman. Not all
retired businessmen are tarred by this brush - it is Ron Brierly who
will take the hit for what he has done, not those involved in the same
sort of business that he was.
Brierley is not the only businessman to have become familiar with the
courts as a result of his business dealings. He showed contempt
towards the law and others in both his business activities and his
perverted preferences in pictures and videos.
According to Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Brierley

Brierly has pleaded guilty to child pornography charges. So what else
has Wikipedia missed? I am talking about convictions here, not
allegations.