A pug named Winston
2020-05-01 07:54:22 UTC
https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6153086192001
How apt.
Rich80105
2020-05-01 09:30:33 UTC
On Fri, 01 May 2020 02:54:22 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6153086192001
How apt.
Winston was always very much admired in America both during the WWII
and afterwards - he had that ability to be both captivating to a
public audience as well as pugnacious. The dog looks a bit one-eyed
in the photo - appealed to you did it Tony?
Tony
2020-05-01 20:42:35 UTC
Post by Tony
https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6153086192001
How apt.
Winston was always very much admired in America both during the WWII
and afterwards - he had that ability to be both captivating to a
public audience as well as pugnacious. The dog looks a bit one-eyed
in the photo - appealed to you did it Tony?
It reminded me of the deputyb PM, that look is one he uses a great deal. He is
certainly one-eyed.
Rich80105
2020-05-01 21:35:15 UTC
On Fri, 01 May 2020 15:42:35 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6153086192001
How apt.
Winston was always very much admired in America both during the WWII
and afterwards - he had that ability to be both captivating to a
public audience as well as pugnacious. The dog looks a bit one-eyed
in the photo - appealed to you did it Tony?
It reminded me of the deputyb PM, that look is one he uses a great deal. He is
certainly one-eyed.
They don't have one at the moment Tony, but many Brits were appalled
to find that Dominic Raab (Secretary of State) was in charge while
Boris was being helped by a New Zealand nurse. Certainly Raab had none
of that British Bulldog about him, he clearly didn't want to b PM in
the current situation. Its a bit like the conflict over impeaching
Trump - the Deputy would be worse! All of them are fairly one-eyed,
you are Right . . .
Tony
2020-05-01 23:23:17 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
My word you are dense, we have a deputy PM called Winston in this country -
haven't you heard? An extremely pugnacious and abusive individual, perhaps that
is where you learned your communication "skills".
John Bowes
2020-05-04 06:46:09 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Nah! rich was being an abusive little arsehole long before winston appointed himself as DPM.