Good one
2021-01-24 05:19:03 UTC
Loved those two guys behind the NewsHub reporter tonight during the
local COVID coverage, flashing home-made ink-on-cardboard signs like
"MEDIA LIES". Great initiative, guys, well done.
George Black
2021-01-24 19:21:33 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
Loved those two guys behind the NewsHub reporter tonight during the
local COVID coverage, flashing home-made ink-on-cardboard signs like
"MEDIA LIES". Great initiative, guys, well done.
They'll be charged with revealing state secrets.
Isn't it amazing as to how the 'latest' scare did the time and suddenly
that wasn't enough.
But if the rest of us tell our masters where we are 24/7 that's going
contain these sudden flareups.
If they were honest the South Island would have no restrictions because
they have no cases