Rawiri Waititi
2021-05-20 00:36:19 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
George Black
2021-05-20 00:51:48 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Tony
2021-05-20 01:52:25 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Apparently he cannot be racist by definition (only white Anglo Saxons can be
racist).
Rich80105
2021-05-20 02:39:56 UTC
On Wed, 19 May 2021 20:52:25 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Apparently he cannot be racist by definition (only white Anglo Saxons can be
racist).
And by making such a deliberately false statement, you confirm your
own bigotry and preparedness to lie, Tony. Do grow up and learn a bit
of tolerance and respect for others.
James Christophers
I think "culturally selective" works better. After all it goes on night and day between all classes in this country and isn't necessarily colour- or race-based.
Tony
2021-05-20 03:44:35 UTC
[...]
Yes I agree that is certain;ly Rich to a T.
And in case anybody missed it I am simply doingi in order to make a point, what
Rich does most of the time with his gross overuse of childish sarcasm and his
deliberate misquoting and misattribution.
James Christophers
2021-05-20 04:47:33 UTC
[...]
You are certainly entitled to your largely interpretive and unqualified opinion as is anyone else on this forum, not that you should expect it in this instance usefully to elevate or, God forbid, modify your thinking - that's if your Usenet history is anything to go by.
Doubtless, Rich is now humbled, even chastened, by your fearsome strictures, such being the Olympian might of your heady rhetoric!
Tony
2021-05-20 07:02:56 UTC
[...]
Your unqualified and ignorant opinions are legion and will no doubt be ignored
by those of us with more than two brain cells.
And in case anybody missed it I am simply doingi in order to make a point, what
Rich does most of the time with his gross overuse of childish sarcasm and his
deliberate misquoting and misattribution.
Doubtless, Rich is now humbled, even chastened, by your fearsome strictures,
such being the Olympian might of your heady rhetoric!
I am sure he would if indeed he knew the difference between truth and fantasy,
something he clearly does not. You on the other hand will continue to treat
those here that do not bow down to your superior intellect (he who must be
obeyed) resulting from inverted snobbery, a deprived childhood and inferior
secondary modern education, with nastiness and caustic criticism.
Wow that was a long sentence, seems accurate even if a little clumsy but I can
live with that.
Gordon
2021-05-20 08:55:53 UTC
On Wed, 19 May 2021 20:52:25 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Apparently he cannot be racist by definition (only white Anglo Saxons can be
racist).
And by making such a deliberately false statement, you confirm your
own bigotry and preparedness to lie, Tony. Do grow up and learn a bit
of tolerance and respect for others.
I think "culturally selective" works better. After all it goes on night and day between all classes in this country and isn't necessarily colour- or race-based.
Oh good someone else who think culture plays a part in all this racial
discussion but does not have enough importance given to it.

It is the degree which one takes the idea. Women, can not live with them,
can not live without them, is said in jest but violence does not erupt.
James Christophers
2021-05-21 00:14:52 UTC
On Wed, 19 May 2021 20:52:25 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Apparently he cannot be racist by definition (only white Anglo Saxons can be
racist).
And by making such a deliberately false statement, you confirm your
own bigotry and preparedness to lie, Tony. Do grow up and learn a bit
of tolerance and respect for others.
I think "culturally selective" works better. After all it goes on night and day between all classes in this country and isn't necessarily colour- or race-based.
Oh good someone else who thinks culture plays a part in all this racial
discussion but does not have enough importance given to it.
Well....years after my arriving here, and to my mind on far too many occasions, a recently arrived couple across the road from me - slug-white Brits to their very fingertips - would wax expansive on their admiration for all things Maori. And yes, they were even getting into a little of the Maori tongue. And why not? Mmmm...

However, after yet another unsolicited dose of such cross-cultural enthusiams, I quietly asked, "When did you last invite a Maori family to your table?"

"Oh.....yeahyeahyeah, we keep meaning to..." and the conversation swiftly switched to other matters, as these things tend to.

Neither Maoridom nor what Sir Bob Jones calls "the wonderfulness of Maoris", were never again mentioned whenever we subsequently met.

Now, does my recounting of this make me in some way a racist?
James Christophers
2021-05-21 00:17:27 UTC
[...]
=================
CORRECTION:
Neither Maoridom nor what Sir Bob Jones calls "the wonderfulness of Maoris", were ever again mentioned whenever we subsequently met.
=================
Now, does my recounting of this make me in some way a racist?
Tony
2021-05-21 01:07:08 UTC
[...]
Gordon, it was not a racist discussion until Rich accused me of bigotry.
Until then it was a recounting of facts and appropriate commentary.
I recounted something I have seen and heard dozens of times and in so doing
made a point, or at least tried to.
Rich of course had to see something in my post that was never there. Nothing
changes eh?
George Black
2021-05-21 03:05:25 UTC
Gordon, it was not a racist discussion until Rich accused me of bigotry.
Until then it was a recounting of facts and appropriate commentary.
I recounted something I have seen and heard dozens of times and in so doing
made a point, or at least tried to.
Rich of course had to see something in my post that was never there. Nothing
changes eh?
They wonder why I call them liebor...
The answer lies within the word with the last letters identifying the liars
Tony
2021-05-21 03:19:49 UTC
Gordon, it was not a racist discussion until Rich accused me of bigotry.
Until then it was a recounting of facts and appropriate commentary.
I recounted something I have seen and heard dozens of times and in so doing
made a point, or at least tried to.
Rich of course had to see something in my post that was never there. Nothing
changes eh?
They wonder why I call them liebor...
The answer lies within the word with the last letters identifying the liars
Rich really hates it when you do that, you know the Rich that has on many
occasions deliberately misspelled the name of a politician (but never a Labour
one, why would that be I wonder?)
George Black
2021-05-21 19:54:25 UTC
Gordon, it was not a racist discussion until Rich accused me of bigotry.
Until then it was a recounting of facts and appropriate commentary.
I recounted something I have seen and heard dozens of times and in so doing
made a point, or at least tried to.
Rich of course had to see something in my post that was never there. Nothing
changes eh?
They wonder why I call them liebor...
The answer lies within the word with the last letters identifying the liars
Rich really hates it when you do that, you know the Rich that has on many
occasions deliberately misspelled the name of a politician (but never a Labour
one, why would that be I wonder?)
Rich is desperate. Changing the subject of a thread is his thing and
keeping the critics from his liebor is his only duty...

Lets get back to the 'Tat in the Hat'
Racist in a racist racially selected political party named for that race.
Labour and National for all their faults are multirace parties and so
really represent our New Zealand values.
Rich80105
2021-05-21 20:31:36 UTC
[...]
It does appear that Rawiri Waititi represents the "New Zealand values"
of those that democratically elected him - that may change att he next
election, as it did for other parties and electorate MPs at the last
election. It does appear that accepting that democracy will result in
some people being elected who they would rather not have been elected
is harder for some than for others. Both Labour and National have
supportedt he retention of the Maori seats - perhaps they are both
more tolerant than some posters to nz.general . . .
Tony
2021-05-21 20:50:03 UTC
[...]
You have deliberately changed the subject.
This was never about whether he should or should not have been elected.
It was always about his attrocious behaviour.
"They" are certainly more tolerant and honest than you.
Rich80105
2021-05-22 08:32:13 UTC
On Fri, 21 May 2021 15:50:03 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
The first post in the thread said: "A disgrace, what a fool he is to
fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him."

My post above said: "It does appear that Rawiri Waititi represents the
"New Zealand values" of those that democratically elected him"

Directly on topic. Suck it up, Tony.
Tony
2021-05-22 21:02:20 UTC
[...]
You changed the subject by introducing political parties. The thread is about
the behaviour of one man not his party. Suck it up yourself (I know you are
very good at it).
James Christophers
2021-05-22 22:56:56 UTC
[...]
The fact remains that without political parties there could be no parliament. Ergo, there could be no exhibitionist Rawtiti or his pantomime antics, this being what exercises most reasonable people.

In this case, the offender represents a political party. When he speaks, he is at that moment both the voice and the thinking of that political party. That is his primary role as a parliamentary MP, and the implied trust, prestige and the maintaining of parliamentary dignity that is placed in him cannot be overestimated or overstated.
Post by Tony
The thread is about the behaviour of one man not his party.
Quite so, and by this one man's behaviour he tars both himself **and his party** with the same brush. He debases parliament and its lawful processes by wantonly violating its decorum, its ethos, and the upholding of its democratic function and purpose. He brings disgrace upon the one and only body that represents and serves the entire New Zealand population.

This is where the shame and indignity of his actions truly lie.
Tony
2021-05-22 23:35:43 UTC
Post by Tony
The thread is about the behaviour of one man not his party.
Quite so, and by this one man's behaviour he tars both himself **and his
party** with the same brush. He debases parliament and its lawful processes by
wantonly violating its decorum, its ethos, and the upholding of its democratic
function and purpose. He brings disgrace upon the one and only body that
represents and serves the entire New Zealand population.
This is where the shame and indignity of his actions truly lie.
If you say so, doesn't make a difference to what I posted. Rich introduce
politics. I deliberately steered away from that. Ergo he changed the subject.
James Christophers
2021-05-23 01:44:41 UTC
Post by Tony
The thread is about the behaviour of one man not his party.
Quite so, and by this one man's behaviour he tars both himself **and his
party** with the same brush. He debases parliament and its lawful processes by
wantonly violating its decorum, its ethos, and the upholding of its democratic
function and purpose. He brings disgrace upon the one and only body that
represents and serves the entire New Zealand population.
This is where the shame and indignity of his actions truly lie.
If you say so, doesn't make a difference to what I posted.
Has anyone told you otherwise, not that it matters a jot?
Post by Tony
Rich introduce
politics. I deliberately steered away from that.
As I make clear above, the two are inextricably linked.

Ergo he changed the subject.

I'd have thought not so much a change as an inclusive and in-context and expansion of it - the very stuff of informed and informing discourse and debate.
Tony
2021-05-23 03:15:54 UTC
Post by Tony
The thread is about the behaviour of one man not his party.
Quite so, and by this one man's behaviour he tars both himself **and his
party** with the same brush. He debases parliament and its lawful processes by
wantonly violating its decorum, its ethos, and the upholding of its democratic
function and purpose. He brings disgrace upon the one and only body that
represents and serves the entire New Zealand population.
This is where the shame and indignity of his actions truly lie.
If you say so, doesn't make a difference to what I posted.
Has anyone told you otherwise, not that it matters a jot?
Then why are you being so silly?
No a change! And deliberate at that.
James Christophers
2021-05-23 04:27:03 UTC
Post by Tony
The thread is about the behaviour of one man not his party.
Quite so, and by this one man's behaviour he tars both himself **and his
party** with the same brush. He debases parliament and its lawful processes by
wantonly violating its decorum, its ethos, and the upholding of its democratic
function and purpose. He brings disgrace upon the one and only body that
represents and serves the entire New Zealand population.
This is where the shame and indignity of his actions truly lie.
If you say so, doesn't make a difference to what I posted.
Has anyone told you otherwise, not that it matters a jot?
Then why are you being so silly?
Not silly, just plain-as-day matter-of-fact.
I hold to my expanded view which you know full well you cannot in any way invalidate since it sets out the established de facto relationship between MP and party - prevously enlarged on by Rich **at the outset** - that must exist for there to be any debate on Waititi's bad-boy parliamentary behaviour and its consequences worth having.
Tony
2021-05-23 07:20:15 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
I don't need to invalidate your "expanded view" because it has not been
validated yet. Rich changed the subject. Simple really, just like him.
Rich80105
2021-05-23 00:46:50 UTC
On Sat, 22 May 2021 16:02:20 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
"those that democratically elected him" relates directly to the
political party he represents - the Maori Party
I know you are not very good at sucking up your many errors - you will
propbably try and repeat a previous error again . . .
John Bowes
When are you and Keith going to start acting like reasonable human beings Rich/ Instead of the jackbooted Nazis you both are at heart!
Tony
2021-05-23 03:16:31 UTC
[...]
None to repeat. You changed the subject deliberately.
Rich80105
2021-05-23 03:27:22 UTC
On Sat, 22 May 2021 22:16:31 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
I had not realised that you believe democratic elections have nothing
to do with political parties, or that Rawiri Whaititi was selcted,
campaigned for an was supported by a political party in order to be
elected. You werethe [erson who referred to 'those that
democratically elected him" - you appear to be more confused than
normal . . .
Tony
2021-05-23 03:57:28 UTC
[...]
You really are an abusive little prick.
You were, as usual, the first to be abusive and I have responded in kind
despite my having much greater tolerance than you.
You changed the subject, deliberately. You know it, I know it and no doubt the
cosmos is listening in (because you are so important to humankind).
Now piss off you snivelling little jerk.
George Black
2021-05-23 20:09:11 UTC
You really are an abusive little prick.
You were, as usual, the first to be abusive and I have responded in kind
despite my having much greater tolerance than you.
You changed the subject, deliberately. You know it, I know it and no doubt the
cosmos is listening in (because you are so important to humankind).
Now piss off you snivelling little jerk.
Evidently Rawiri Whaititi was to toxic for liebor and was removed from
the party
Rich80105
2021-05-23 23:24:35 UTC
You really are an abusive little prick.
You were, as usual, the first to be abusive and I have responded in kind
despite my having much greater tolerance than you.
You changed the subject, deliberately. You know it, I know it and no doubt the
cosmos is listening in (because you are so important to humankind).
Now piss off you snivelling little jerk.
Evidently Rawiri Whaititi was to toxic for liebor and was removed from
the party
Not supported by:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawiri_Waititi

You may however invoke the ire of Tony as the self-appointed usenet
equivalent of Rawiri Waititi - he may well object to your reminding us
that Waititi's vehement pursuit of the interests of those who voted
for him rather than the general good of society, Waititi is similar in
many respects to the pursuit by National of the narrow interests of
wealthy business owners (whether domestic or foreign) that fund
National. It is no surprise that Waititi is seated in the House
between the Leader of the Oposition, David Seymour, and the next
leader of the Nats, Simon Bridges.
Tony
2021-05-24 00:26:34 UTC
You really are an abusive little prick.
You were, as usual, the first to be abusive and I have responded in kind
despite my having much greater tolerance than you.
You changed the subject, deliberately. You know it, I know it and no doubt the
cosmos is listening in (because you are so important to humankind).
Now piss off you snivelling little jerk.
Evidently Rawiri Whaititi was to toxic for liebor and was removed from
the party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawiri_Waititi
You may however invoke the ire of Tony as the self-appointed usenet
equivalent of Rawiri Waititi
You jest surely, that is yourself Rich old sport. Self appointed liar, defamer,
sarcasm expert and downright smelly piece of excrement.
Post by Rich80105
- he may well object to your reminding us
that Waititi's vehement pursuit of the interests of those who voted
for him rather than the general good of society, Waititi is similar in
many respects to the pursuit by
by Labour in their pursuit of the unions whether fair or foul, simply by rote.
John Bowes
Labour in pursuit of the unions? you jest Tony! Labour is controlled by the unions. Any running Labour does is to obey the orders from the Commissars surely!
Rich80105
2021-05-24 02:22:09 UTC
On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:26:34 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Rich80105
- he may well object to your reminding us
that Waititi's vehement pursuit of the interests of those who voted
for him rather than the general good of society, Waititi is similar in
many respects to the pursuit by
by Labour in their pursuit of the unions whether fair or foul, simply by rote.
Are you talking here about the Taxpayers Union? They are (slowly)
paying back the subsidies that turned out not to have been justified .
. .
National of the narrow interests of
wealthy business owners (whether domestic or foreign) that fund
National. It is no surprise that Waititi is seated in the House
between the Leader of the Oposition, David Seymour, and the next
leader of the Nats, Simon Bridges.
And speaking of Simon Bridges:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/125113119/simon-turns-the-page

Sitting next to Rawhiti Waititi may be helping Simon as well as
Rawhiti!
Tony
2021-05-24 03:15:20 UTC
Post by Rich80105
- he may well object to your reminding us
that Waititi's vehement pursuit of the interests of those who voted
for him rather than the general good of society, Waititi is similar in
many respects to the pursuit by
by Labour in their pursuit of the unions whether fair or foul, simply by rote.
Are you talking here about the Taxpayers Union? They are (slowly)
paying back the subsidies that turned out not to have been justified .
No and you know it. I am talking about the trade unions that Labour sucks up to.
Didn't you notice the "s" at the end of union? Yes of course you did.
Can you ever stick to a topic. Sorry, silly question you most certainly cannot.
. .
Rawhiti!
James Christophers
2021-05-24 22:49:31 UTC
Post by Rich80105
- he may well object to your reminding us
that Waititi's vehement pursuit of the interests of those who voted
for him rather than the general good of society, Waititi is similar in
many respects to the pursuit by
by Labour in their pursuit of the unions whether fair or foul, simply by rote.
Are you talking here about the Taxpayers Union? They are (slowly)
paying back the subsidies that turned out not to have been justified .
No and you know it. I am talking about the trade unions that Labour sucks up to.
(snip)

(Reminder):
The New Zealand Labour Party formed in 1916 out of various socialist parties and worker unions, these worker unions having developed during the later 1800s in response to worker exploitation by the boss sector of the newly established colony. Ironically, this proletarian "ruling class" system originated from none other than the tens of thousands of class-oppressed, lower-order immigrants recently made surplus to requirements through Britain's rapidly modernising industrial development during the 1800s.

In New Zealand, across-the-board British cultural and societal laws and mores quickly took root - IOW, from the get-go, a primus-inter-pares pecking order quickly established itself as soon as the first opportunist found and persuaded others to help develop and apply the means to do so, this behaviour being but one of Nature's immutable laws.

So, John Bowes may vomit all the bile he cares to during his routine spasms of union-bashing; but by doing so he disowns and disavows his very own immigrant forebears - of whom he has spoken with such fulsome reverence more than once - who, as a result of their struggles to gain their hard-won improved working conditions bequeathed to John Bowes, both a nation and a society that has - without fail - clothed, fed, sheltered and protected him since that very first day when he had a go at biting the midwife's fingers.
Tony
2021-05-25 03:03:29 UTC
Post by Rich80105
[...]
I am not qualified or prepared to discuss what others believe about unions. I
am not and never have been a union basher. As I wrote elsewhere I have often
encouraged people, usually my staff, to join one if they wish to.
However Labour and unions are in a tight relationship and it is no different
than the relationship that National have with their supporting organisations.
But it is a fact that Labour and unions rely heavily on each other.
My personal decision to have only once been a union member was nothing to do
with my opinions of unions; merely a belief that I did not need them and I
never did. I was also well aware that I would be extremely reluctant to strike
if called upon to do so. I am however absolutely opposed to compulsory union
membership and fervently hope that it does not return to this country.
John Bowes
2021-05-24 03:32:23 UTC
Post by Rich80105
- he may well object to your reminding us
that Waititi's vehement pursuit of the interests of those who voted
for him rather than the general good of society, Waititi is similar in
many respects to the pursuit by
by Labour in their pursuit of the unions whether fair or foul, simply by rote.
Are you talking here about the Taxpayers Union? They are (slowly)
paying back the subsidies that turned out not to have been justified .
Talking of paying back: Did Labour ever pay back the $400,000 they stole from the PM fund for the 2005 election Rich?
. .
Might help Rawiti Waititi but I doubt if Bridges needs the sort of help he's liable to get from the brown racist Rich :)
John Bowes
2021-05-24 00:49:30 UTC
You really are an abusive little prick.
You were, as usual, the first to be abusive and I have responded in kind
despite my having much greater tolerance than you.
You changed the subject, deliberately. You know it, I know it and no doubt the
cosmos is listening in (because you are so important to humankind).
Now piss off you snivelling little jerk.
Evidently Rawiri Whaititi was to toxic for liebor and was removed from
the party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawiri_Waititi
Nothing there that refutes Georges claim Rich. Another comprehension fail from you!
<further garbage from the troll snipped>
Rich80105
2021-05-24 02:12:02 UTC
On Sun, 23 May 2021 17:49:30 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
You really are an abusive little prick.
You were, as usual, the first to be abusive and I have responded in kind
despite my having much greater tolerance than you.
You changed the subject, deliberately. You know it, I know it and no doubt the
cosmos is listening in (because you are so important to humankind).
Now piss off you snivelling little jerk.
Evidently Rawiri Whaititi was to toxic for liebor and was removed from
the party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawiri_Waititi
Nothing there that refutes Georges claim Rich. Another comprehension fail from you!
So what did you think this meant? :
"Defection to the Maori Party
In 2016, following Kingi Tuheitia Paki's speech backing the Maori
Party,[5] Waititi announced he would be supporting the Maori
Party.[6]"

and the last of those references was to:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200728001649/https://www.waateanews.com/waateanews/x_news/MTQ0OTk/Paakiwaha/Former-Labour-candidate-for-Te-Waiariki-Rawiri-Waititi-on-Paakiwaha?story_id=MTQ0OTk

You probably think Don Brash and John Banks were toxic to National and
were removed from that party!
John Bowes
Once again you talk shit in defence of yet another mindless reply to another poster Rich. Which (to help your lack of comprehension) doesn't make Georges comment wrong to anyone except a fucking moron like you Rich :)
John Bowes
Tolerance is far from your forte Rich. You're one of the most intolerant pricks in this ng and always have been! You need to sort your shit out and start practicing what you preach instead of just seeing it in others!
Tony
2021-05-20 03:39:32 UTC
On Wed, 19 May 2021 20:52:25 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Apparently he cannot be racist by definition (only white Anglo Saxons can be
racist).
And by making such a deliberately false statement, you confirm your
own bigotry and preparedness to lie, Tony. Do grow up and learn a bit
of tolerance and respect for others.
Youn are a bigot and a homophobe. Ably demonstrated by your behaviour here.
I am neither. WHat I wrote is factual.
Rich80105
2021-05-20 07:49:35 UTC
On Wed, 19 May 2021 22:39:32 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
On Wed, 19 May 2021 20:52:25 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
The twat in the hat is a racist and denigrates the House whenever he
pulls his racist tricks.
Why Mallard doesn't pull him up I have several theories
Apparently he cannot be racist by definition (only white Anglo Saxons can be
racist).
And by making such a deliberately false statement, you confirm your
own bigotry and preparedness to lie, Tony. Do grow up and learn a bit
of tolerance and respect for others.
Youn are a bigot and a homophobe. Ably demonstrated by your behaviour here.
I am neither. WHat I wrote is factual.
I can assure you Tony that I was unaware of your sexual preference;
and also assure you that I do not believe sexual preferences have
anything to do with your combative posting style or looseness with
facts.
Gordon
2021-05-20 08:48:58 UTC
[...]
Oh dear, here we go. We see in others the faults we have in ourselves. Pot
calling the kettle black.
Tony
2021-05-20 20:24:12 UTC
[...]
You are a homophobe and a bigot. You have demonstrated both repeatedly.
I am not combative, I respond to your lies, innuendo, defamation and childish
sarcasm.
That is all.
John Bowes
Then prove Tony wrong Rich. Don't just make stupid statements without anything to back them up. Your talking shit and you know it!
Gordon
2021-05-20 08:42:52 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
Agreed. A good article. In the short term we need to sort out what the
Treaty is, and means in the 21st century. Updated, moderised, made (more)
relevent, or what ever.

It has been said that MPs represent the people. It is so often true, more
the pity.
George Black
2021-05-20 20:01:16 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
Agreed. A good article. In the short term we need to sort out what the
Treaty is, and means in the 21st century. Updated, moderised, made (more)
relevent, or what ever.
It has been said that MPs represent the people. It is so often true, more
the pity.
The treaty was between a 18th century conqueror and a subdued warring
warrior race.
That every-one is equal under the realm.
The laws are for all without exception.
John Bowes
Funny that it was Maori who pushed for it with Britain rather than the other way around :)
Rich80105
2021-05-24 20:45:33 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/05/19/this-mockery-of-parliaments-kawa-must-cease/
A disgrace, what a fool he is to fail to understand how he is letting doen
those who voted for him.
Agreed. A good article. In the short term we need to sort out what the
Treaty is, and means in the 21st century. Updated, moderised, made (more)
relevent, or what ever.
It has been said that MPs represent the people. It is so often true, more
the pity.
The treaty was between a 18th century conqueror and a subdued warring
warrior race.
That every-one is equal under the realm.
The laws are for all without exception.
Funny that it was Maori who pushed for it with Britain rather than the other way around :)
Returning to the tat in the hat evidently some-one I know knows his
parents one of which is not the same (something) as the other
Oh wow, how deep and meaningful, George. Most everyone I know has
parents one of whom is not the same (something) as the other. For a
start the parents are from different families; most involve one male
and one female, some have other differences. Should we care? No - how
Rawhiti Waititi leads his life and develops beliefs and experiences is
laregely up to him. If you had something relevant to the thread, why
not just post it?
Tony
Why are you so nasty Rich. You often post without adding anything relevant.
George Black
2021-05-25 03:23:06 UTC
[...]
He doesnt know and is prepared to prove that he doesnt know.
the tat in the hat has a secret
Tony
2021-05-25 04:23:34 UTC
[...]
Oh George, we both know what that is. Maybe it is not such a secret to anybody
but himself.