Jacinda signed off on $2.75mil to a project run by Harry Tam
2021-07-21 20:33:29 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/07/ryan-bridge-the-video-of-mongrel-mob-honorary-member-harry-tam-kiwis-deserve-an-explanation-on.html

No wonder - the meth dealer campaigned to get votes for Labour.

Taxpayers' money for organised crime mates. New Zealand the way you have it.
Rich80105
2021-07-22 05:22:34 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/07/ryan-bridge-the-video-of-mongrel-mob-honorary-member-harry-tam-kiwis-deserve-an-explanation-on.html
No wonder - the meth dealer campaigned to get votes for Labour.
Taxpayers' money for organised crime mates. New Zealand the way you have it.
Listen to
https://www.rnz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=2018804883 apparently he
was an adviser to a minister in the government run by John Key - but
we don't hear much abut that . . .

I suspect Chester Borrows knows a bit more about why this programme is
a good idea than you do, John
JohnO
So... Dickbot thinks giving drug rehab money to a gang that manufactures and distributes meth is a great idea!
John Bowes
It must be goods mate! After all his glorious leader okayed it :)
Rich80105
No I do not think that, did you listen to what Chester Borrows said?
JohnO
Have you stopped beating your wife yet, Dickbot?
John Bowes
He obviously hasn't stopped beating himself :)
Rich80105
2021-07-23 11:35:11 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 00:02:41 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
[...]
Easy to see what is constantly on your lonely mind, John Bowes - you
must have need of distraction when you found out Harry Tam had been an
advisert to a Minister during the time of the Key government . . .
John Bowes
Do stop being a fucking imbecile Rich. You've been exceeding the stated dose again! I've always considered Tam to be on a par with you rich and just another fucking imbecile to stupid to succeed at anything!
Rich80105
Is that why you think John Key's government used him?
John Bowes
And the Labour government kept him on Rich :)
JohnO
They didn't. That program was run by Salvation Army and they received the funding, not the meth dealing Mob.
George Black
2021-07-27 19:57:17 UTC
[...]
Just imagine.
John Key has been living in his head all this time rent free.
No wonder he's worth millions
Rich80105
2021-07-27 20:10:06 UTC
[...]
Chester Borrows remembers him at least:
https://www.rnz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=2018804883
John Bowes
2021-07-27 21:30:33 UTC
[...]
He should be remembered. His government got us through several international finance meltdowns and three major earthquakes. But then you only remember Ardern's biggest lie that his term was nine years of neglect!
MAGA is becoming a catch word is some parts of New Zealand Rich. It means Make Arern Go Away! I'd be happier with Key than your lying bitch of a PM!
John Bowes
2021-07-23 12:35:16 UTC
[...]
You distracting on behalf of this cunt now Rich?
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/113664100/allegations-of-domestic-abuse-sees-mongrel-mobster-removed-as-survivor-advisor-in-inquiry-into-state-abuse
Makes me wonder why the hell ardern signed off on what looks suspiciously like a mob con!
John Bowes
2021-07-24 05:35:04 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 05:35:16 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
[...]
Thanks for that - interesting that the police, who must have been
aware of that issue, still supported his role in the Meth addiction
programme.
The Police union certainly don't support it Rich as a link I provided to you proves. But guess as usual anything that doesn't fit the agenda of you and Ardern should be ignored.
You could be in for a BIG shock in 2023. Ignore Labours drop in popularity in the polls if you want to support your delusions by any means. but suggest you check out good counselling services before then. It should help you a lot :)
George Black
2021-07-24 20:01:31 UTC
[...]
You mean that he's not already receiving treatment ????
Books will be written
JohnO
2021-07-27 00:18:45 UTC
[...]
The wet and woke commissioner may have supported it, but not the rank and file policemen and women - they are opposed as represented by their union.

Unsurprising to see you siding with management and not the union, Dickbot. Lefties are always hypocrites.
BR
2021-07-23 20:04:32 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/07/ryan-bridge-the-video-of-mongrel-mob-honorary-member-harry-tam-kiwis-deserve-an-explanation-on.html
No wonder - the meth dealer campaigned to get votes for Labour.
Taxpayers' money for organised crime mates. New Zealand the way you have it.
Listen to
https://www.rnz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=2018804883 apparently he
was an adviser to a minister in the government run by John Key - but
we don't hear much abut that . . .
I suspect Chester Borrows knows a bit more about why this programme is
a good idea than you do, John
OK, so because some former National politician did something foolish,
that makes it acceptable for the current government to do something
even more stupid.

Is that your argument?

Chester Borrows is a fool. The idea that one can appeal to the better
nature of hardened criminals like Tam is naive and idealistic.

The only reason that gangs prevail in this country is that successive
governments, particularly the current administration, have been far
too soft on crime.

Jail sentences should be very unpleasant. The spirit of career
criminals must be broken. This could easily be achieved, and much more
cheaply than the current arrangement which has resulted in some crooks
preferring jail to living on the outside.

Bill.
https://www.avg.com