Tiananmen Square massacre.
2021-06-04 01:38:47 UTC
Least we forget Keith's technocratic government is in reality a totalitarian communist one!
Rich80105
2021-06-04 02:15:59 UTC
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 18:38:47 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by John Bowes
Least we forget Keith's technocratic government is in reality a totalitarian communist one!
The last Keith I recall being involved in politics was Keith Holyoake.
Not much to do with Tiananmen Square there!

What were you trying to tell nz.general, John?
John Bowes
2021-06-04 04:12:11 UTC
Post by John Bowes
Least we forget Keith's technocratic government is in reality a totalitarian communist one!
<idiotic garbage from an imbecile snipped>
Post by Rich80105
What were you trying to tell nz.general, John?
Not trying Rich. I leave the trying to you. Others in the group have comprehension skills you totally lack and will have no problems understanding.